Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she broken up with her boyfriend or something? Lots of cryptic quotes posts and friends sending her ‘care packages’ - very mysterious!
No, she posted the other day that they are very happy and together. The care packages are because she was mugged last week. I'd never wish that on anyone, however she said this morning that she is now being more mindful of having her phone out in public in secluded places. She always made me nervous walking along at 5am in the pitch dark talking to her camera...

Reactions: 2
No, she posted the other day that they are very happy and together. The care packages are because she was mugged last week. I'd never wish that on anyone, however she said this morning that she is now being more mindful of having her phone out in public in secluded places. She always made me nervous walking along at 5am in the pitch dark talking to her camera...
ahhh thank you! I missed that story about mugging so that makes a lot more sense! :)

Reactions: 1
Has she broken up with her boyfriend or something? Lots of cryptic quotes posts and friends sending her ‘care packages’ - very mysterious!
Nope, the inevitable happened and she got mugged whilst she was fiddling with her phone on the street, look at her posts from a few days ago where she looks bleary eyed. Swear we were discussing that was going to happen a few months back as the constant videos in the dark on a road were asking for trouble!
Feel bad for her though, it’s not nice to be mugged, and at least she seems to have learned from it in terms of where she is filming.

Reactions: 4
I thought the same too! I thought it was so unwise to walk with her headphones on, in the pitch dark talking to the camera. She seems to walk at the same time each morning and is paying so much attention to her phone, she wouldn't be aware of who is around her. It would be easy for someone to figure out her schedule. What a scary thing to happen to her though.

Actually it seems she didn't learn, as this morning she was walking in the dark talking to the camera with her airpods in. I know people say they can't let things like that get to them, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same too! I thought it was so unwise to walk with her headphones on, in the pitch dark talking to the camera. She seems to walk at the same time each morning and is paying so much attention to her phone, she wouldn't be aware of who is around her. It would be easy for someone to figure out her schedule. What a scary thing to happen to her though.

Actually it seems she didn't learn, as this morning she was walking in the dark talking to the camera with her airpods in. I know people say they can't let things like that get to them, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious.
True but she was quite clearly outside the bbc centre in White City which if you know the area, is a big wide open space that’s well lit so wouldn’t really consider it unsafe.

I find on her IG stories, she always looks like she has been crying or is frazzled. Seems to feel the need to post every little update on them.

True but she was quite clearly outside the bbc centre in White City which if you know the area, is a big wide open space that’s well lit so wouldn’t really consider it unsafe.
She did it again this morning, looked like the darker streets she normally walks.

I find on her IG stories, she always looks like she has been crying or is frazzled. Seems to feel the need to post every little update on them.

She did it again this morning, looked like the darker streets she normally walks.
Yep I saw that, was disappointing! No idea why is she is doing that.

Not a fan of this outfit at all, especially for going out to dinner. It just doesn't seem appropriate. Good on her for being confident enough to wear it. I am slim and toned but as soon as I eat, I bloat up. I couldn't imagine anything worse than eating dinner in a cropped top.

Not a fan of this outfit at all, especially for going out to dinner. It just doesn't seem appropriate. Good on her for being confident enough to wear it. I am slim and toned but as soon as I eat, I bloat up. I couldn't imagine anything worse than eating dinner in a cropped top.
Her head is the same length as her torso

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ha someone has called her out for photoshopping. I think because she’s so short and skinny she just looks a funny proportion 😕 also her valentines dinner was #gifted

HA. Was this someone from here? I hate when Alice does that "innocent deer in headlights" reply like "who, me?"

Ha someone has called her out for photoshopping. I think because she’s so short and skinny she just looks a funny proportion 😕 also her valentines dinner was #gifted
Did she declare it as gifted?

Thing is, in the photo her arms look thick, like their normal proportion. Her waist hasn't been looking that tiny recently as we all know she has put weight on in the past year, not a bad thing but she is not as small as she previously was.

Attachments

She posted about it on her stories, as well as replying to the comment. Why not just reply and leave it at that? These influencers have a real complex.

She wouldn’t get so many “zits” as she calls them if she used her concealer brush to put the concealer on rather than the stick itself 💡

Alice shared a photo of her and Caroline Flack saying "rip." Did Alice actually know Caroline? Or is just a post for engagement?

Also v interesting Alice is posting about Caroline even though she was being allegedly abusive to her bf and threatened to kill him. I am not saying Caroline should have died. But I am surprised with Alice's reaction as she herself escaped an abusive relationship...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.