Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes you think that? I don't pay much attention to her stories now.
Lots of talk about how much she has been looking forward to this holiday, waiting ages for it, getting her nails done, tours of how romantic the place is and how it is going to be the best birthday ever etc plus getting very defensive whenever she gets asked in q and as about engagements!!

Lots of talk about how much she has been looking forward to this holiday, waiting ages for it, getting her nails done, tours of how romantic the place is and how it is going to be the best birthday ever etc plus getting very defensive whenever she gets asked in q and as about engagements!!
I see! Perhaps she is feeling a little left behind if her friends are getting engaged, etc. I know it got to a point where my mum kept asking me if my n
Oh god, mega cringe alert! Why is she always OTT or happy or depressed AF?!
Seems a little manic. I have noticed that too. I don't recall her being like this last year. I feel bad for her if she's expecting an proposal and it doesn't happen.

Why does she have to post on insta constantly on her romantic holiday away? Surely Paddy must be like ?!?

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to post on insta constantly on her romantic holiday away? Surely Paddy must be like ?!?
I think cause Instagram is her job, I feel like influencers don't know how to switch off. When I go on holiday, I am barely online as we are so busy.

Reactions: 2
The skin on her face looks really sun damaged on her story today... does she not wear a high SPF? Yikes.

Something is not sitting well with me about Alice. Her face looks so puffy lately and something isn’t right. Can’t quite put my finger on it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.