Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes think it was her folks. Did think it was a bit strange how she was posed with her friend for the Christmas photos, no wonder people were asking if they were together. Although seems to be back with the BF today....there’s a picture of his leg. I like Alice, I like the fact she’s actually trained and works as a PT so at least has more knowledge than a lot of the ‘fitness influencers’ out there, although sometimes she gets a bit too drama school for me, so I just scroll past. I do always wonder what happened with her and the LDNM boys though

I don’t get this new trend of “influencers” having pity parties about having to post branded content. Or having to “defend themselves.” Do people actually message them when they post branded stuff and complain? Or is it just a weird self-assertion thing to make themselves feel better when people unfollow? Zanna does this too - always banging on about how sad she is that her branded content doesn’t get as many likes. MAYBE FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO WORRY ABOUT!
Maybe post something more interesting that people who follow you want to see/will engage in

That new copper gym that she has started posting pics in is super swanky! It was in the Daily Mail as the UK’s most expensive place to work out and Harry and Meghan go there .. I can’t remember the name but I’m sure it was about £500p/m and they wash and dry your gym kit before your next visit!

That new copper gym that she has started posting pics in is super swanky! It was in the Daily Mail as the UK’s most expensive place to work out and Harry and Meghan go there .. I can’t remember the name but I’m sure it was about £500p/m and they wash and dry your gym kit before your next visit!
She is becoming so "boujee." I actually hate that word but it fits. Not relatable at all. I am sure hers is gifted and she isn't paying. I hope she is declaring it if so. I don't watch her stories anymore. Used to like them but since her personality/content switch in the middle of the year, I am not a huge fan.

Reactions: 2
Yes think it was her folks. Did think it was a bit strange how she was posed with her friend for the Christmas photos, no wonder people were asking if they were together. Although seems to be back with the BF today....there’s a picture of his leg. I like Alice, I like the fact she’s actually trained and works as a PT so at least has more knowledge than a lot of the ‘fitness influencers’ out there, although sometimes she gets a bit too drama school for me, so I just scroll past. I do always wonder what happened with her and the LDNM boys though
I always wondered this too. She seemed to spend a lot of time with James and Tom (both of whom I've had to unfollow because of their constant stream of "look what car I've got now"), so I wonder if there was a fling somewhere?

Unfollowing her. I used to like her content, but now she is completely unrelatable. Expensive facials, super swanky gyms that nobody can afford, and constant trips to soho farmhouse...gifted gifted gifted.

Reactions: 4
Unfollowing her. I used to like her content, but now she is completely unrelatable. Expensive facials, super swanky gyms that nobody can afford, and constant trips to soho farmhouse...gifted gifted gifted.
Snap ... the final straw for me was when she was super proud that she had made arrangements for her PA to ‘film content’ ... get over yourself!

Reactions: 1
Snap ... the final straw for me was when she was super proud that she had made arrangements for her PA to ‘film content’ ... get over yourself!
Oh thank goodness I missed that! It’s a shame I feel I need to unfollow her. After she distanced herself from the whole ‘Clean eating Alice’ I used to really like her and her content. She is the final one of that whole clique that I have progressively unfollowed. They are all just clones of each other. Can’t deal with them.

Reactions: 1
She’s probably buying, engagement on her recent posts is really low. If she was acquiring that many new subs and then her posts are being served to them first because she’s a new follow, I’d expect more than 3k likes?

I unfollowed a while ago because she started coming across as really defensive and stroppy all the time. I loved her back in the day as she is such a knowledgeable and positive trainer and she didn’t seem the type to sell out.
I just check here every now and again to see if she has had a full on meltdown yet.

Has she broken up with her boyfriend or something? Lots of cryptic quotes posts and friends sending her ‘care packages’ - very mysterious!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.