Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I find it incredibly attention-seeking when "influencers" post stuff like this. Alice does it all the time. She seems to enjoy the head pats it gets.

Reactions: 2
She posted on her stories that she's had a day of binging and now she feels gross. Does she have a history of binge eating? She said she's not posting it for attention. I feel like all is not as well with Alice and she likes to portray online.

Reactions: 1
She posted on her stories that she's had a day of binging and now she feels gross. Does she have a history of binge eating? She said she's not posting it for attention. I feel like all is not as well with Alice and she likes to portray online.
She has a history of being “clean eating Alice” and having orthorexia.

Sorry but I find it incredibly attention-seeking when "influencers" post stuff like this. Alice does it all the time. She seems to enjoy the head pats it gets.
Hahah this made me laugh though, it’s like that person just got overcome by the ugly shoes and couldn’t help themselves 😂 I agree Alice loves sharing these types of comments. Which if anything just gives the trolls airtime. she definitely likes that people engage with them and praise her, an easy win for her I guess!

She’s got to stop with the Kaz bands, she’s got a pretty face but they make her look like an egg!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am liking her content again...I think it is cause with isolation, she isn't going to Soho House or any other events. It feels like how her content used to be.

Reactions: 4
I am liking her content again...I think it is cause with isolation, she isn't going to Soho House or any other events. It feels like how her content used to be.
Fully agree with this. I unfollowed her due to the constant trips to soho house and equivalent #gifted places. Made her completely unrelatable.

Anyone else a bit irritated by her sunbathing pics on her private roof terrace, followed by a repost of government advice saying not to sunbathe in public followed by more sunbathing pics? I mean, well done and good for you to be able to afford your own roof terrace but it’s a bit rubbing in the face!

Big exciting announcement. She’s on the cover of women’s health. Who she’s already a columnist for. Woooo hooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have been doing her workouts saved to IGtv and am really enjoying them.
I've been doing strength training and HIIT for a few years now but the classes are quick. I am liking the slower pace of Alice's workouts and the fact she really focuses on correct form.

Anyone else a bit irritated by her sunbathing pics on her private roof terrace, followed by a repost of government advice saying not to sunbathe in public followed by more sunbathing pics? I mean, well done and good for you to be able to afford your own roof terrace but it’s a bit rubbing in the face!
I see her a lot - saw her twice yesterday - she’s incredibly grumpy and unfriendly in real life

I really like her. Did my first workout of hers this morning and was surprised how tired I was! Wish she did them at like 8am on weekdays as would leave me time to get showered etc before work, don't have enough time to fit them in. To be honest I am not the friendliest out shopping, people test you, especially in supermarkets and especially during this pandemic. We are all human, give her a break

I really like her. Did my first workout of hers this morning and was surprised how tired I was! Wish she did them at like 8am on weekdays as would leave me time to get showered etc before work, don't have enough time to fit them in. To be honest I am not the friendliest out shopping, people test you, especially in supermarkets and especially during this pandemic. We are all human, give her a break
She is saving them to her IG story so if you don't have time in the morning, they're there for another time. They are really good 😁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.