Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s taken time out of her night to prove she’s not ‘photoshopped’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s gone from being so humble and real to completely fake and self obsessed!

Reactions: 1
She’s gone from being so humble and real to completely fake and self obsessed!
Yes, really quickly. I've said it before but since the whole panic attacks started and then resolved is when her content and her image/personality did a complete change.

Like, is she ok?

Oh dear oh dear. Getting someone else to film her ‘having fun’ at a Christmas party. I predict a panic attack/depressive episode in 3...2...1

Wow. That’s quite the pity me post. To think normal people are left with no option but to share ‘free content’!

The number of followers and the way they engage on those workout videos are what get her those brand deals so why is she acting like it’s a 1 way street?

Caught the end of some of that q&a and I think I’m going to tap out ... who made her the queen of everything? 😂

Wow. That’s quite the pity me post. To think normal people are left with no option but to share ‘free content’!
I don’t get this new trend of “influencers” having pity parties about having to post branded content. Or having to “defend themselves.” Do people actually message them when they post branded stuff and complain? Or is it just a weird self-assertion thing to make themselves feel better when people unfollow? Zanna does this too - always banging on about how sad she is that her branded content doesn’t get as many likes. MAYBE FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO WORRY ABOUT!

Reactions: 2
I don’t get this new trend of “influencers” having pity parties about having to post branded content. Or having to “defend themselves.” Do people actually message them when they post branded stuff and complain? Or is it just a weird self-assertion thing to make themselves feel better when people unfollow? Zanna does this too - always banging on about how sad she is that her branded content doesn’t get as many likes. MAYBE FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO WORRY ABOUT!
I think they post it to make themselves feel better. Although sometimes people comment saying an influencer obviously doesn't really use that product, etc.

I think they post it to make themselves feel better. Although sometimes people comment saying an influencer obviously doesn't really use that product, etc.
It’s just weird. I can’t imagine the brands appreciate their influencers posting and then begging people to engage with it...
Social media is a temporary and fluctuating thing. They should be sensible enough to have other sources of income to rely on rather than begging for likes!

The way she hides her tummy a lot makes me think 🤔 is she pregnant or pcos?
I really like her to be honest. I do find her workouts a bit stiff rather then flowing naturally.

Always makes me chuckle when people ask if that Lewis guy is her bf and where her actual boyfriend is. Although I don’t know why she always feels the need to answer them and highlight it. Why does she care?

I thought it was very bizarre how she spent her Christmas seemingly away from all of her family, and boyfriend of 18 months, instead spending it with her friend who's the panto star and LOTS of mentions of how 'friends are the family you choose.' Wonder what happened there?

I thought she was at her parents house? And that he came to stay there with her. I might be wrong but the dogs she was showing I’m pretty sure belong to her parents. Her boyfriend never seems to be around!

I thought it was very bizarre how she spent her Christmas seemingly away from all of her family, and boyfriend of 18 months, instead spending it with her friend who's the panto star and LOTS of mentions of how 'friends are the family you choose.' Wonder what happened there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.