Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Major pet peeve? People who tell me how busy they are
Your queen of this is rhitrition. VOM

They are all bloody lucky they have a job rn! They are so detached from the real world I don’t understand how we can still call them influencers. The only way they influence me is to make me feel tit about myself and how I can’t spend £2000 on a bag or pair of shoes.

Reactions: 11
I don’t really understand what she is talking about on her stories today? Sounds like she’s refusing to do a full weeks work because she’s “not capable of it just now”!!?

Some of us have no choice other than to get on with it Alice 🙄 thank moses she doesn’t work for the NHS.

Reactions: 5
I don’t really understand what she is talking about on her stories today? Sounds like she’s refusing to do a full weeks work because she’s “not capable of it just now”!!?

Some of us have no choice other than to get on with it Alice 🙄 thank moses she doesn’t work for the NHS.
This is a woman who is easily overwhelmed and lives on an emotional roller coaster - and she offering mental health advice?

the world has gone mad.

Reactions: 8
God she just lives in such an echo chamber. Yes, Alice, you and your white rich friends have gone from doing nothing and having not a worry in the world about money or housing during the pandemic to now having the chance to go out to the pub. Woe is me. She’s just so oblivious to the millions of people who’s lives didn’t stop and revolve around more than working out and shopping 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She is seeming like a vapid moron at this point. Sick of influencers saying how hard it is to go back to work. Em Sheldon is the same. What do they think the general public has been doing the last year? 😂

It's kinda weird as I wouldn't care if she charged people for her IG workouts. There is just something really icky about asking for PayPal donations to fund her ugly Chanel shoes and Dior bags. More fool the people who donate. Instead they should take that money and put it to a food bank etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She is seeming like a vapid moron at this point. Sick of influencers saying how hard it is to go back to work. Em Sheldon is the same. What do they think the general public has been doing the last year? 😂

It's kinda weird as I wouldn't care if she charged people for her IG workouts. There is just something really icky about asking for PayPal donations to fund her ugly Chanel shoes and Dior bags. More fool the people who donate. Instead they should take that money and put it to a food bank etc.
The workouts are so boring, so slow. I would fall asleep.

She’s self employed. She has full control over her work rate. No sympathy from me. As a key worker I’ve had to continue working full time during the pandemic and to see this spoilt brat whinging about how hard her life is is just sickening. She is so out of touch with reality it’s unreal. People are still losing family members to Covid but of course that’s nothing compared to Alice’s suffering.

Reactions: 12
Alice's face is just looking utterly bizarre lately. She looks like she can barely move her mouth to smile and her teeth suddenly look too big and that they are resting on her bottom lip. Is that do to with the Botox she had? She doesn't seem to go to a good injector 😬
I also never realized how huge her forehead is until recently and I am saying that as a fellow big forehead gal. The middle part slicked back look does no favours...a side or full fringe would look better.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She does look really odd as well as older. I think overdone dental work can age people sometimes so perhaps that’s it on top of looking so frozen. Shame because she’s got a nice friendly pretty face and she will end up looking very aged and harsh if she carries on.

Reactions: 5
She does look really odd as well as older. I think overdone dental work can age people sometimes so perhaps that’s it on top of looking so frozen. Shame because she’s got a nice friendly pretty face and she will end up looking very aged and harsh if she carries on.
Yes, I always thought her face was v beautiful and friendly looking. Too much work can harden someones looks like you said.

Reactions: 6
Alice's face is just looking utterly bizarre lately. She looks like she can barely move her mouth to smile and her teeth suddenly look too big and that they are resting on her bottom lip. Is that do to with the Botox she had? She doesn't seem to go to a good injector 😬
I also never realized how huge her forehead is until recently and I am saying that as a fellow big forehead gal. The middle part slicked back look does no favours...a side or full fringe would look better.
She had her teeth bonded. To make them all the same length I think? Said she’d been wanting to do it for ages but they look like my dads dentures now. Hardly the look she was going for I hope.
She looks mid thirties now. Slow down girl- you’ll get there fast enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree with you all, her smiles look more of a grimace now, there are no natural smile lines and the teeth look a smidge too big for her mouth. Sigh. Why do they do it? She looked pretty and wholesome before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.