Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her forehead is on the bigger side but that’s ok nothing you can realistically do about that.
But when it’s so frozen like hers is now it makes it stand out even more.

Reactions: 7
I started botox just before 29 and I didn’t really need it. I now do tiny top ups once a year as in I pay for 2 areas but the syringe stretches to 3. One reason I kept it up is because it really helped with my migraines and still looks natural. She looks very frozen now and has clearly had too much for prevention at her age.
Does the botox help a lot with migraines - like what is your reduction in pain/headaches (roughly)? I only learnt about this very recently and have been thinking about it. I'd love to get less headaches.

Does the botox help a lot with migraines - like what is your reduction in pain/headaches (roughly)? I only learnt about this very recently and have been thinking about it. I'd love to get less headaches.
Yes I’d also love to hear about this! X

Massively, I don’t get them at all. I know when it’s starting to wear off usually around the 10 month mark because headaches start coming back

Reactions: 1
Massively, I don’t get them at all. I know when it’s starting to wear off usually around the 10 month mark because headaches start coming back
Thats amazing, sounds totally worthwhile. Stupid question potentially - where do you get the botox? Is it your forehead?

Reactions: 2
Thats amazing, sounds totally worthwhile. Stupid question potentially - where do you get the botox? Is it your forehead?
I have it across the top of my forehead , between my brows and a little bit around my eyes. I think it’s the one that goes across the top that helps it but I’m not sure. I didn’t get it specially for that initially, I just realised it helped 😊

Reactions: 4
Everything she does is to try and convince herself she’s happy. Years ago she thought working out to excess (by her own admission) would make her happy. Now it’s spending unrelatable sums of money on material items which don’t suit her - and why? So people look up to her? She’s tragic. She’d be better off spending some money on a stylist or some extra sessions with her therapist.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t think her style is terrible she just sometimes looks like she’s drowning in those long dresses when they are too long.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think her style is terrible she just sometimes looks like she’s drowning in those long dresses when they are too long.
I’m guessing you weren’t around for the roadkill pyjamas?

Is Alice still with her boyfriend?
Judging by the fact she ‘accidentally on purpose’ constantly posts pictures of his feet and/or the photograph of them then I would guess so, yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Judging by the fact she ‘accidentally on purpose’ constantly posts pictures of his feet and/or the photograph of them then I would guess so, yes!
The murdered crow pyjamas. Who could forget 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

I was 🙃 I definitely don’t like everything she wears but not all of it is tragic.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to go off topic, but since it came up- does anyone whose had Botox in the forehead know whether you have to have it in the “11” lines to be able to have it in the forehead? If that makes sense! I want it across my forehead but don’t have an issue with between the two 11 lines so don’t want to pay for that area, but I’ve read that if you want it in your forehead you have to get it there too? Sorry again to go off topic xxx

Sorry to go off topic, but since it came up- does anyone whose had Botox in the forehead know whether you have to have it in the “11” lines to be able to have it in the forehead? If that makes sense! I want it across my forehead but don’t have an issue with between the two 11 lines so don’t want to pay for that area, but I’ve read that if you want it in your forehead you have to get it there too? Sorry again to go off topic xxx
There’s a Botox thread on here somewhere ☺ People say you should have the forehead done as well as the 11’s for balance, but not sure it applies the other way round

Reactions: 1
They do it by area, so you can pay for one(across forehead), 2 or 3 areas - you don't have to do between your brows as well.

There’s a Botox thread on here somewhere ☺ People say you should have the forehead done as well as the 11’s for balance, but not sure it applies the other way round
Thanks - sorry I didn’t realise there was a thread I’ll have a look xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.