Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost £1k for the sliders she’s wearing 😳
I’ll say it...they’re ugly and don’t fit. Just because it says Chanel doesn’t make it classy. Notice how much trendy crap has appeared now that Lagerfeld is gone?

she’s a lucky young lady, to afford designer stuff and not blink. Many many people are still burying family members and trying to right their lives after a pandemic. I’m not saying don’t celebrate life and look forward but all we hear about is the app and the designer clothing.

come to think of it ...why do I care and give her views? She has nothing to offer

Reactions: 11
Lol, she is spending 1k on sandals yet has a Paypal set up for her followers to give her money? She is awful

Reactions: 11
B8E4C477-FC5A-44F8-BB90-CCBC2683326C.png

Why does she wear THIS MUCH make up every morning to work out and then complain about how bad her skin is?!!!?!?!!!!!!????

Reactions: 9
How’s she got so much money? I wouldn’t view her as an overly successful influencer but I guess she must be!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 529438

Why does she wear THIS MUCH make up every morning to work out and then complain about how bad her skin is?!!!?!?!!!!!!????
I always wonder that too? Like fair enough some people can get away with it and their skin will be ok but it obviously doesn’t agree with her!

How’s she got so much money? I wouldn’t view her as an overly successful influencer but I guess she must be!
Primark must pay well!

Living with a boyfriend who works in the City must help too 🥲

Reactions: 6
View attachment 529438

Filters slipping on that right side too. You can see the outline of a wider jaw.

Quick internet search on how much she makes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I just don’t think Alice dresses well or looks well - as in she can not dress for her size and shape ... she drowns herself in those ridiculous dresses . She is also clearly getting Botox ... she hasn’t an expression line on her forehead

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just don’t think Alice dresses well or looks well - as in she can not dress for her size and shape ... she drowns herself in those ridiculous dresses . She is also clearly getting Botox ... she hasn’t an expression line on her forehead
I'm 29 and also do not have expression lines on my forehead, at least etched ones without movement lol. Alice has admitted to getting botox. I think it's sad she started so young. She looks totally frozen now.

Reactions: 4
I started botox just before 29 and I didn’t really need it. I now do tiny top ups once a year as in I pay for 2 areas but the syringe stretches to 3. One reason I kept it up is because it really helped with my migraines and still looks natural. She looks very frozen now and has clearly had too much for prevention at her age.

Reactions: 2
Her face is looking so frozen she looks like she has crazy eyes. Botox when subtle can be really good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.