Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is there really not much difference? Probably even more red if anything 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely no difference is this the day after or ? I never see a difference from facials until about a week after in fact my skin looks worse for a few days following.

Reactions: 2
Serious question — if one loves what they do then that’s the job, right? She’s a trainer.
but it feels more like she wants to be a celebrity or am I reading it wrong?
BF1EFA68-409F-4600-A972-842A0A09C5BD.jpeg

Her stories are painful tonight 😂 she's written a lengthy, multiple choice quiz about herself and asked followers to complete it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her stories are painful tonight 😂 she's written a lengthy, multiple choice quiz about herself and asked followers to complete it 😂😂😂
Hahaha I thought this! Imagine sitting there writing those questions about yourself? So self involved

I’m so confused as to who this app is aimed at? Her fellow insta huns who appreciate that the workouts are filmed at The Ned are all back at Barry’s and SoulCycle and the normal folk like us couldn’t give two hoots about her boring, slow non-skinny ass!

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused as to who this app is aimed at? Her fellow insta huns who appreciate that the workouts are filmed at The Ned are all back at Barry’s and SoulCycle and the normal folk like us couldn’t give two hoots about her boring, slow non-skinny ass!
Slow non skinny ass 🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion: Alice Liveing: Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of cr*p.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.