Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prada High heels in her latest post on personal insta cost £580. Please don’t forget to donate to Alice’s PayPal.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
£475 per tooth
Shut the front door. That is insane. Would love to know what £475 could do for Woman’s Aid or whatever charity it is she is associated with.

I am sure she doesn't pay for it.

It is so sad. She is SO insecure she really let a few peoples comments get to her that much that she HAD to "adjust" her smile. Come on.
Well if she isn’t paying then she should be declaring it, right?

Prada High heels in her latest post on personal insta cost £580. Please don’t forget to donate to Alice’s PayPal.
She is addicted to spending money. At least money can’t buy style!

Reactions: 3
I have some leggings that gape a little at the waistband but they still stay up.

Reactions: 3
I just find it so weird how much make up she wears for her work outs. When she tries to be this natural body positive person. A full face of slap and then a filter for any workout photo 🤔

Reactions: 9
I just find it so weird how much make up she wears for her work outs. When she tries to be this natural body positive person. A full face of slap and then a filter for any workout photo 🤔
I do understand the wearing of make up to be fair. Although you would maybe not wear that amount of make up in the gym or doing your workout at home by yourself it’s nice to look/feel presentable when you know you’ve got many eyes on you. I know I wouldn’t want to look as though I’ve just rolled out of bed. But yeh, loose the filters.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she'll have a small core following but probably not enough to keep this kind of thing up and running for the long-term, especially when she has so many people working on it. There is so much free fitness stuff out there, and so many established paid apps - it feels so late for her to be entering this market.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure she'll have a small core following but probably not enough to keep this kind of thing up and running for the long-term, especially when she has so many people working on it. There is so much free fitness stuff out there, and so many established paid apps - it feels so late for her to be entering this market.
It seems like a poor time to do it...she should have done it last year when everyone was exercising at home. Now, gyms are reopening.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.