Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the uptake will be high on her app? With gyms opening and so many insta influencers like Lucy mountain starting an app, I wonder how many people will pay that a month

Reactions: 7
Do you think the uptake will be high on her app? With gyms opening and so many insta influencers like Lucy mountain starting an app, I wonder how many people will pay that a month
The Fiit app which has hundreds of classes by different trainers is only around £10 per month. I bet she’ll put a lot of people off from wanting to sign up to it other than the wealthy people who follow her

Reactions: 5
Does Lucy Mountain have a thread on here? Used to quite enjoy her content a few years ago but it’s become very preachy anti diet recently and some of her information is just plain wrong

Does Lucy Mountain have a thread on here? Used to quite enjoy her content a few years ago but it’s become very preachy anti diet recently and some of her information is just plain wrong
She has a thread in the lifestyle Instagrammers section I think

Reactions: 1
She’s missed the boat here I feel. People will have signed up to apps over lockdown, some will continue but a lot of people will head back to the gym. People may use it if they need some guidance in the gym but there are plenty out there cheaper. If there’s another lockdown she may get an uptake but seems like she’s a bit late to the party here

Reactions: 13
Maybe it's because I'm looking for it now, but has her mouth always had that weird quirk on her top lip where it's higher on one side?! Compare and contrast... awful!
Yeah I came here to say the exact same thing. Maybe it’s the last 12 months and seeing people a lot more natural / without make up but I’m really starting to appreciate a natural look a lot more including less Botox

Yeah I came here to say the exact same thing. Maybe it’s the last 12 months and seeing people a lot more natural / without make up but I’m really starting to appreciate a natural look a lot more including less Botox
I noticed that too yesterday. I just think its such a shame that she won't practice what she preaches and gets so much unnecessary aesthetic work done on her face while she's well still in her 20s. Reason why I lost all respect - I can't support hypocrisy and people literally capitalising on the self love moment for big ££££ gain

Might be lipstick - might be fillers. Either way appears to go against her “accept yourself” motto
Yep she posted yesterday about how she agrees with another influencer about not filtering posts! I wonder how long that will last.

As for the app, she may get a few people sign up for the first few months but I suspect it will massively tail off in a few months. It’s probably not that sustainable in the long term but to be honest I applaud anyone taking the risk and starting a new venture at the moment.

Reactions: 4
I don't think her following is that committed to her for the app to really take off. Like you say, if other apps offer variety, she's really selling herself as a brand. She needs a lot of people to buy into her specifically and want to emulate her results. As someone who actually wants to lose a chunk of weight..her workouts aren't worth 16.99 to me. And I'm sure it'll include recipes and tips but you know....I already know I should drink more water and how to cook glazed salmon and asparagus

Reactions: 11
I’m just grateful it’s not one of those long flowery dresses for once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.