Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m generally jealous of Instagrammers who get sent workout gear for free but I wouldn’t wear that pink monstrosity if you paid me, I’m sweating just thinking about it!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m generally jealous of Instagrammers who get sent workout gear for free but I wouldn’t wear that pink monstrosity if you paid me, I’m sweating just thinking about it!
I think it suits her - like Kylie, who can get away with wearing certain things because she’s so petite, when taller people would look a bit daft.
The outfit is a ridiculous price though, £99 for the trousers and £79 for the bra!!!

Reactions: 1
I think it suits her - like Kylie, who can get away with wearing certain things because she’s so petite, when taller people would look a bit daft.
The outfit is a ridiculous price though, £99 for the trousers and £79 for the bra!!!
I’m not saying she doesn’t look good in it, but I just couldn’t ever imagine anyone rocking up in the gym or going out for a run in it. And woah I hadn’t seen the price, jeepers!

Reactions: 3
Are they the Marvel ones? They’re all over a couple of Facebook groups I’m in, they sell out within minutes....I’m just envious of anyone that looks half decent in them, my arse and thighs would look awful 😂

She absolutely cannot move the top half of her face. So weird!
There’s something up with the lower half of her face too! Her smile has changed recently and it looks super forced. She spoke about Botox for teeth grinding (??) lately so I was wondering if it’s that? It only seems to have happened in the last 2-4 weeks though?

I have added some recent pics!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
There’s something up with the lower half of her face too! Her smile has changed recently and it looks super forced. She spoke about Botox for teeth grinding (??) lately so I was wondering if it’s that? It only seems to have happened in the last 2-4 weeks though?

What's going on in the last one? Looks like an aggresive filter

Reactions: 2
That last one is taken from her story today - she had her make up done for a shoot! I don’t think it’s a filter but can never be too sure with influencers 🧐

She absolutely cannot move the top half of her face. So weird!
She is so frozen now. She has had way too much botox. Thing is though...haven't botox places been closed in London for months? Botox typically only lasts a few months but it seems hers has not worn off. Also, how does her hair colour still look quite fresh?

Yeah, wouldn't be my cup of tea tbh x
She looks cute in it but I wouldn't wear it.

Reactions: 4

That’s Masseter jaw Botox, people have it (including myself) to slim the muscle down and give you a softer jawline. No idea if she actually does grind her teeth but I’m sure the slimming side effect is a happy “coincidence”. Mine is really strong and bulky so can give me a really manly looking square jaw, I’m pregnant at the moment so can’t have it and rapidly heading into Quagmire from Family Guy territory.
It shouldn’t affect facial movements although if not applied in the right place it might spread into other muscles and affect your smile...

That’s Masseter jaw Botox, people have it (including myself) to slim the muscle down and give you a softer jawline. No idea if she actually does grind her teeth but I’m sure the slimming side effect is a happy “coincidence”. Mine is really strong and bulky so can give me a really manly looking square jaw, I’m pregnant at the moment so can’t have it and rapidly heading into Quagmire from Family Guy territory.
It shouldn’t affect facial movements although if not applied in the right place it might spread into other muscles and affect your smile...
Never heard of this! Sounds like what I need. I clench my jaw A LOT in my sleep, its so uncomfortable.

Isn’t it just weight gain giving her a round chin? Not to sound like a total cow 😂

• Haha
Isn’t it just weight gain giving her a round chin? Not to sound like a total cow 😂
It could be. Often when someone gains weight their face will look fuller and plumper and can look like fillers. I remember when Taylor Swift gained weight after her eating disorder, her face looked different. She looks much healthier.

Attachments

Think she looked awful in that pink thing but I actually quite like the outfit itself 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.