Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so detached from reality and has such an inflated opinion of herself!!
1. Nobody cares about your exercises.
2. Everybody’s so skint right now Alice they don’t have any cash to give you.
3. You are rich, you get free outfits, you go on free holidays and you constantly rub your expensive handbags in our faces!
...I actually can’t believe the boldness of it! Then if no one donates she’ll probably be passive aggressively angry that she’s donating so much of her precious time to creating the content. Bore off!!

Reactions: 7
Donations implies that its for charity as well....I had assumed it was but I guess not?! :oops:

Reactions: 3
I wonder how her pals from soho farmhouse feel about associating with a beggar ... maybe she could put a collection tin in the reception there 😂

Reactions: 1
13DC32B4-DBF1-4639-9559-73A65EC02481.jpeg

For such a big 'influencer' she hides her ad's at the end of the caption so you have to click 'read more', completely again advertising guidelines

*against

Reactions: 2
Alice finally admitted today to getting botox done on her IG. She says she got it recently but it looks like she has been getting it a while. Isn't she only 26/27? So sad she feels she has to get it so young.

How can someone be a role model when they don’t feel good about themselves? She’s so obsessed with the outside. Her clothes, Botox, her fancy flat, her trips. These are not what build a good soul. She talks about developing her mind but I just don’t see it reflected in her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How can someone be a role model when they don’t feel good about themselves? She’s so obsessed with the outside. Her clothes, Botox, her fancy flat, her trips. These are not what build a good soul. She talks about developing her mind but I just don’t see it reflected in her actions.
Same and she seems to have gotten worse over the past year.

I've finally unfollowed her. The final straw was her liking Joe Wicks photo with Jamie Oliver etc and none of them are socially distanced or wearing a mask, and all got drunk together. But that's "ok" as they did a covid test and it was negative. What a joke. The reason shows like strictly are allowed to happen is the team cohorts and quarantines together. Joe and Jamie Oliver did not. One rule for the regular people and another for celebs. Alice obv thinks that is okay.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow she’s doing podcasts where she offers mental health advice? Shouldn’t one have a medical degree to wade into that pond?
But I guess there’s nothing Alice can’t do! She knows everything.

Reactions: 4
Wow she’s doing podcasts where she offers mental health advice? Shouldn’t one have a medical degree to wade into that pond?
But I guess there’s nothing Alice can’t do! She knows everything.
Seems funny as she says that people who are not PTs should not be posting workout videos online... yet she is not qualified for MH so why is she doing podcasts on it??

Reactions: 8
Seems funny as she says that people who are not PTs should not be posting workout videos online... yet she is not qualified for MH so why is she doing podcasts on it??
She’s so out of her depth it makes me laugh and cringe and pray people don’t take her seriously.

She’s so out of her depth it makes me laugh and cringe and pray people don’t take her seriously.
Unfortunately, people are so vulnerable and impressionable right now, they will take her seriously. She really needs to stay in her lane. What lane that actually is these days....I’m not sure Alice even knows.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.