Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she put up about James smith? Someone asked on his stories whether he hated her and he said no, but people had sent him her story? 🤷🏽‍♀️

What did she put up about James smith? Someone asked on his stories whether he hated her and he said no, but people had sent him her story? 🤷🏽‍♀️
She was asking who she should collaborate with or something like that and someone said James Smith and her response was no am pretty sure he hates me

Reactions: 1
I like James Smith. Him being a tough-talking hole is all an act and to be fair it's worked for him. I've heard him on a few podcasts now and he's so articulate and well-spoken and he definitely knows his stuff when it comes to training. But I can totally see why he's very marmite and I didn't like him for a while as he can be pretty abrasive. He's done a podcast with James Clear and it's getting a lot of praise so I'm going to check that out.

Reactions: 2
I like James Smith. Him being a tough-talking hole is all an act and to be fair it's worked for him. I've heard him on a few podcasts now and he's so articulate and well-spoken and he definitely knows his stuff when it comes to training. But I can totally see why he's very marmite and I didn't like him for a while as he can be pretty abrasive. He's done a podcast with James Clear and it's getting a lot of praise so I'm going to check that out.
Check out the threads on him-I used to be a fan but he’s lost his way and the final nail in the coffin for me was his attitude on his podcast when a parent who lost their child asked them a question. (Sorry,off topic). The podcast with James Clear is very good though,mainly because of James Clear tbf.

Check out the threads on him-I used to be a fan but he’s lost his way and the final nail in the coffin for me was his attitude on his podcast when a parent who lost their child asked them a question. (Sorry,off topic). The podcast with James Clear is very good though,mainly because of James Clear tbf.
Oh I didn't know about this. Doesn't sound great at all

I’ve never followed him but did follow Team RH which I then left as he was just such an arse!

What’s this terrible trolling her Dr friend experienced?
The issue for me is that influencers throw the term ‘trolling’ around so easily, that when someone is genuinely being trolled, you don’t know whether to believe them or not.

Reactions: 5
The issue for me is that influencers throw the term ‘trolling’ around so easily, that when someone is genuinely being trolled, you don’t know whether to believe them or not.
This 🙌🏻 Having a difference of opinion with someone is not trolling. Questioning someone is not trolling....so many fragile egos that can’t believe that their way is not the right way. Then when someone is genuinely being trolled as you say you don’t know whether they’re truly being trolled or if someone has just questioned their latest tit ad and they don’t like it

Reactions: 4
That’s what I was intrigued to know. The word has lost all meaning. I bet it was people calling her out for something and Alice jumped on it

Reactions: 2
Oh no those pyjamas are spreading ... Emily Atack in her river island bobby dazzlers are all over my Instagram this morning! 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s so cheeky asking for donations 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh my God. I just came here to post about that... If she wants money, she should charge for online classes like others do? No one would begrudge her for that. But the whole "donation" thing just seems wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.