Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me bored. I find this all fascinating. Bet she’s in the Maldives too. Seems to be the influencer hot spot at the moment.
Thanks @openbook1 for the Twitter link.

She must be dying from not being able to brag about whatever it is she’s up to.

Unless it’s Covid? That’s a possibility too.

Call me bored. I find this all fascinating. Bet she’s in the Maldives too. Seems to be the influencer hot spot at the moment.
Thanks @openbook1 for the Twitter link.

She must be dying from not being able to brag about whatever it is she’s up to.

Unless it’s Covid? That’s a possibility too.
Seems to be in London and not Covid as she booked tickets for the West End this weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She posted a story on her personal insta, looks like it was taken at home but she looked rough. Maybe tired or like shed been crying ....

I don’t think so, saw her gifted story so ?
You will still be able to see all her videos and content like normal and comment on them. And it will look to you like it’s been posted and out in the world but actually only you and her can see it. It’s a very clever function Instagram have created so people can be blocked but they have absolutely no idea

You will still be able to see all her videos and content like normal and comment on them. And it will look to you like it’s been posted and out in the world but actually only you and her can see it. It’s a very clever function Instagram have created so people can be blocked but they have absolutely no idea
No she did not post stories on IG for days. Nothing to do with being restricted.

And she’s back. Sick and has her period. Thanks for the update.
Oh and she hasn’t had a vacation in SIX years you guys. Guess all those tropical islands were all work? Should have had a sponsored hashtags then,no?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
And she’s back. Sick and has her period. Thanks for the update.
Oh and she hasn’t had a vacation in SIX years you guys. Guess all those tropical islands were all work? Should have had a sponsored hashtags then,no?
I wish my work involved lying on a beach in Jamaica....also didn’t she go on holiday with Paddy not that long ago?! Maybe she’s seen her mates Zanna and Tally in the Maldives and feels left out....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she claiming she hasn’t had a day off from insta for six years??? She disappeared for a week when the BLM movement first started. I distinctly remember her claiming she needed to ‘sit with her thoughts’ and read books about white privilege. She conveniently appears to have forgotten that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.