Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, people are so vulnerable and impressionable right now, they will take her seriously. She really needs to stay in her lane. What lane that actually is these days....I’m not sure Alice even knows.
Her and Rhiannon clearly think pretty highly of themselves giving out advice on weaning and mental health!! It’s ironic they are so desperate to be liked that they will do anything for likes, even if it’s by being hypocritical!

Reactions: 2
I feel like for someone like Alice who has mental health problems herself and has therapy and trauma in her past etc. etc. she is really in the wrong job. As soon as someone criticizes her or questions her qualifications/suitability to address certain topics she has a MELTDOWN. She STILL has the story saved on her instagram called 'rant' and that was the day I changed my mind about her. Don't get into the business of telling everyone how to live their lives if you don't want any critical or negative reaction. She wants approval so desperately then will wax lyrical about why she deserves it.

Reactions: 3
I feel like for someone like Alice who has mental health problems herself and has therapy and trauma in her past etc. etc. she is really in the wrong job. As soon as someone criticizes her or questions her qualifications/suitability to address certain topics she has a MELTDOWN. She STILL has the story saved on her instagram called 'rant' and that was the day I changed my mind about her. Don't get into the business of telling everyone how to live their lives if you don't want any critical or negative reaction. She wants approval so desperately then will wax lyrical about why she deserves it.
This. 👏👏👏 (too short)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It really annoys me when people claim to love a Caribbean island when all they did was go to that part of the world and stay in a fancy hotel that could have been anywhere sunny!! She probably spent the entire 2 weeks eating western food and drinking western cocktails 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It really annoys me when people claim to love a Caribbean island when all they did was go to that part of the world and stay in a fancy hotel that could have been anywhere sunny!! She probably spent the entire 2 weeks eating western food and drinking western cocktails 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
While wearing a massive bow on her head, in assorted colours 🙄 #cringe

Never saw that before - she should delete that! People are entitled to comment on these ladies’ instagrams. Alice should practice ranting to herself and then deleting it if she wants to feel better!

I think overall Alice seems like a nice person and means well but it just comes off so hypocritical of her to be giving advice about MH when she is not qualified when she goes on about how people who are PT's should not be sharing exercise content (I agree).

Reactions: 4
Has she had her nails done? I’m just catching up with yesterday’s stories and those tallons are looking every fresh 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
And another outfit that resembles roadkill. What is her obsession with the fluffy dead bird look?

Reactions: 4
Congrats to her for winning that award (blah blah blah) but how are you social media influencer of the year with that fashion sense? The shoes are hideous (IMHO) and cost over $1000.

I think overall Alice seems like a nice person and means well but it just comes off so hypocritical of her to be giving advice about MH when she is not qualified when she goes on about how people who are PT's should not be sharing exercise content (I agree).
she is not.... I have met her....a few times....through a friend.....she is self centred, only interested in people who are famous or have a presence and is just completly out of touch with the real world. She is not a good role model, in fact she isn’t a role model at all because role models should uphold women of all shapes sizes and colours.....she very clearly does not (apart from for show of course)

she is not.... I have met her....a few times....through a friend.....she is self centred, only interested in people who are famous or have a presence and is just completly out of touch with the real world. She is not a good role model, in fact she isn’t a role model at all because role models should uphold women of all shapes sizes and colours.....she very clearly does not (apart from for show of course)
Ah, that is a real shame.

Would you spill some tea?

Reactions: 1
It means do you have any goss?

One of my absolute pet hates is insta ‘celebs’ who feel the need to announce they’re taking a break!! So arrogant - as if anyone gives a flying monkeys!
Having seen what has gone down on Zanna Van Dijk's stories today, I highly suspect she's gone away for the weekend but wanted to keep on the down low to avoid criticism.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.