Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh let’s play the ‘tag loads of restaurants and see which one slides into my DMs with freebies’ game ! Very discreet Alice, great work! For your next trick, ask for recommendations of fabulous dress shops...

Reactions: 8
Oh let’s play the ‘tag loads of restaurants and see which one slides into my DMs with freebies’ game ! Very discreet Alice, great work! For your next trick, ask for recommendations of fabulous dress shops...
Drives me insane....so tone deaf at the moment too....just pay for your own bloody dinner

Reactions: 5
She has really sold out, hasn’t she.

Reactions: 1
It makes me lol so hard that she thinks she’s fashionable 😂 she looks ridiculous! She doesn’t know how to dress at all!

Also think she is an absolute douche bag for posting about being hungover when half the country is in Tier 3! It just comes across as so smug and self-entitled and actually quite offensive to those who are losing loved ones!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It makes me lol so hard that she thinks she’s fashionable 😂 she looks ridiculous! She doesn’t know how to dress at all!

Also think she is an absolute douche bag for posting about being hungover when half the country is in Tier 3! It just comes across as so smug and self-entitled and actually quite offensive to those who are losing loved ones!
This is literally a terrible outfit. Maybe if the trousers were skinny she’d not look like she was a 5 year old in Zsa Zsa Gabor’s pyjamas

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It is probably the worst outfit she's ever worn.

Reactions: 1
That is just grotesque. Universal credit for a month is £410. The girl has got her head in the clouds. I wonder how she’s going to survive when the influencer trend collapses?
Who in their right mind, would waste £262 on a pyjamas that looks like a murdered crow with buttons

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, regardless of the price and how ugly they are, why is she wearing pyjamas out to dinner? Does she not realise? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.