Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just noticed she's got a Paypal link in her Instagram bio which you can use to transfer her money! I know Lawrence Fox has this on his Twitter too. To be honest I find this vile. Why would a normal everyday non-famous person want to give money to a self-confessed 'celeb'? Especially during these tough times. To ask for money even in a passive way like this just seems tasteless when you're wearing designer clothes, going on staycations and meals out.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I've just noticed she's got a Paypal link in her Instagram bio which you can use to transfer her money! I know Lawrence Fox has this on his Twitter too. To be honest I find this vile. Why would a normal everyday non-famous person want to give money to a self-confessed 'celeb'? Especially during these tough times. To ask for money even in a passive way like this just seems tasteless when you're wearing designer clothes, going on staycations and meals out.
That is insane! How arrogant and entitled do you have to be to think that people would just want to send you money, apropos of nothing?! Not in exchange for a service or a product but just because she exists?!

Reactions: 5
That is insane! How arrogant and entitled do you have to be to think that people would just want to send you money, apropos of nothing?! Not in exchange for a service or a product but just because she exists?!
I think if I remember when she started doing her Instagram workouts over lockdown she mentioned you could donate but she hasn't said anything about it in ages. I wonder if anyone still donates. Might put my paypal on mine and see if I get lucky 🤣

Reactions: 2
That’s bonkers. Lawrence Fox (controversial as he may be) is starting a movement/political group so obv feels he has a right to gather support. Alice however should delete this immediately. If she wants to fundraise as you’ve said, maybe one less weekend a month at soho house 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think if I remember when she started doing her Instagram workouts over lockdown she mentioned you could donate but she hasn't said anything about it in ages. I wonder if anyone still donates. Might put my paypal on mine and see if I get lucky 🤣
Donate for what exactly though? The privilege of accessing her ‘free workouts’?? I’d have more respect for her if she donated it to the women’s aid charity that she is an ambassador for!

Reactions: 1
Donate for what exactly though? The privilege of accessing her ‘free workouts’?? I’d have more respect for her if she donated it to the women’s aid charity that she is an ambassador for!
I think she pitched it during peak lockdown as payment for the daily work out she did when She wasn’t able to train her regular PT client base. Fair enough (kinda) at that stage but she should definitely remove it now

I would love to know how much was donated! It’s hard to justify when her bf is a high roller, they spend every weekend they can on holiday and they have a lovely home! Cheeky cow!

Oh my God. What the duck is that about?? She wants her Followers to give her money?

She literally couldn't be more unrelatable if she tried. Gosh I'm so sick of these entitled insta twats 🙄

In fairness she did donate to the charity she is ambassador for and she did do an announcement on her stories I believe stating how much everyone raised - can't recall what it was though.

Soho Farmhouse must be heaving with these influencers though :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
In fairness she did donate to the charity she is ambassador for and she did do an announcement on her stories I believe stating how much everyone raised - can't recall what it was though.

Soho Farmhouse must be heaving with these influencers though :rolleyes:
Surely it would be easy to just put a direct link to donate to the charity then if that was what she was planning with the money. Unless she didn't donate all of what she was sent of course.

Her begging for money whilst showing off her designer clothes and bag when there are children literally going hungry in this country and old people receiving no care is everything that’s wrong with influencer culture. I wonder if she will be putting money she is ‘gifted’ down in her accounts?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.