Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad this thread is coming back to life! I couldn’t agree more with the recent posts ... the recent trips abroad, the staycations, the bags, the poses! Then, a woe is me, pity post! Other people are having much worse times! It’s all just becoming too much! I used to love the Clean Eats Alice days, what happened to that girl?
I loved that Alice .. I’m not sure I love this new Alice as much . Her figure looks different on different days so I feel some days she filters and others she doesn’t . I thought the work outs in lock down were good but again prior to those lives her figure and size appeared different

Reactions: 2
I loved that Alice .. I’m not sure I love this new Alice as much . Her figure looks different on different days so I feel some days she filters and others she doesn’t . I thought the work outs in lock down were good but again prior to those lives her figure and size appeared different
I agree.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200918-144741_Instagram.jpg

Extremely odd pose to create the illusion of curves. For someone who preaches that you should love your body for what it does rather than what it looks like, I thought she'd be against this kind of weird contortion to exaggerate certain features.

View attachment 246263

Extremely odd pose to create the illusion of curves. For someone who preaches that you should love your body for what it does rather than what it looks like, I thought she'd be against this kind of weird contortion to exaggerate certain features.
I think she looks great. And everyone poses in pictures don't they? What would be the 'proper' way to stand for a picture?

I think she looks great. And everyone poses in pictures don't they? What would be the 'proper' way to stand for a picture?
Screenshot_20200918-154743_Instagram.jpg

The way she normally stands, without sticking anything out at an odd angle to make her figure appear different.

Reactions: 3
I know everyone has been affected by this year in some shape or form but does she need to complain about “lockdown burnout” this much? She’s essentially doing what she’d do normally for work, she’s been abroad and on multiple lovely evenings out with friends and staycations 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know everyone has been affected by this year in some shape or form but does she need to complain about “lockdown burnout” this much? She’s essentially doing what she’d do normally for work, she’s been abroad and on multiple lovely evenings out with friends and staycations 🙄
I think she’s trying to be relatable 😂

• Haha
She’s such a whiner. Ugh.
oh and nice message about body confidence. Yes, she has put on weight, but haven’t we all? Use it as a teaching moment for gosh sake. Show us all an easy healthy recipe or move you can do on the phone while working. Anything that’s decent content and positive.
Or take a break from IG - oh that’s right, she can’t. Wouldn’t want those ££ to stop rolling in. No more Chanel!

• Heart
New day- new sad Alice. Hey being 25 ain’t easy as I remember it. My issue is that her problems and mine at the time are quite far apart. Mine were more ‘will the power be in when I get home from my small starting salary?’ Will my roommates have eaten my food/drink my wine? Stuff like that.
she’s very lucky and privileged so it’s sad she doesn’t see that.

Another amazing trip away to somewhere totally overpriced and unattainable for normal folk

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.