Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is always very over dramatic.
FFS the bellend has just travelled abroad for a luxury holiday and is now complaining!! There are thousands of people all over the world who are suffering at the moment and she feels the need to whinge. What a spoilt, selfish little brat she is.

Reactions: 12
Hi Alice - as you’re reading here kindly note that I for one would say everything I have to your face.

You and your pal Rhitrition are absolutely appalling role models for girls with your eating disorders and excessive exercise regimes. You come across as extremely spoilt and totally oblivious of the awful circumstances many people find themselves in currently.
Thankfully people are starting to wake up to the influencer gravy train and you’ll have to get a proper job soon. Sorry babes.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hi Alice - as you’re reading here kindly note that I for one would say everything I have to your face.

You and your pal Rhitrition are absolutely appalling role models for girls with your eating disorders and excessive exercise regimes. You come across as extremely spoilt and totally oblivious of the awful circumstances many people find themselves in currently.
Thankfully people are starting to wake up to the influencer gravy train and you’ll have to get a proper job soon. Sorry babes.
I forgot Alice had a history of Ed but she admitted that during the whole clean living phase of her influencing that she did. The way Alice has changed in the past year is crazy.

Reactions: 2
I forgot Alice had a history of Ed but she admitted that during the whole clean living phase of her influencing that she did. The way Alice has changed in the past year is crazy.
She used to be sweet and relatable. I used to really like her. She has changed. I wonder if it’s because of Paddy?

Reactions: 1
Surely she has photoshopped this? Her legs look ridiculously long!
Yep - look at the wonky table base.
Now that’s sad. She spends so much time says accept yourself. You’re fine as you are. Then to Photoshop is a disgrace. Appears she uses filters quite generously as well.

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad this thread is coming back to life! I couldn’t agree more with the recent posts ... the recent trips abroad, the staycations, the bags, the poses! Then, a woe is me, pity post! Other people are having much worse times! It’s all just becoming too much! I used to love the Clean Eats Alice days, what happened to that girl?

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad this thread is coming back to life! I couldn’t agree more with the recent posts ... the recent trips abroad, the staycations, the bags, the poses! Then, a woe is me, pity post! Other people are having much worse times! It’s all just becoming too much! I used to love the Clean Eats Alice days, what happened to that girl?
I don't even think Alice knows who the "real" Alice is. She seems lost.

Reactions: 3
Lost in a sea of bouijee wealth!
It seemed like a very sudden change. She was still happy-go-lucky Alice at the beginning of 2019, then she went through a phase of really bad anxiety and panic attacks, then she quickly seemed "better" and suddenly became more "boujee." Very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
iconic makeup is seriously working the blaggers. Another favorite, Lorna Luxe, has been going on about this brand as well. I would want to distance myself from that.

Reactions: 2
iconic makeup is seriously working the blaggers. Another favorite, Lorna Luxe, has been going on about this brand as well. I would want to distance myself from that.
I used to love iconic make-up. They have been one of the worst offenders throughout lockdown, gifting every influencer under the sun with their products. I won’t buy from them again.

I used to love iconic make-up. They have been one of the worst offenders throughout lockdown, gifting every influencer under the sun with their products. I won’t buy from them again.
Same, someone bought the highlighter for me once and I love it but I wouldn’t repurchase myself for the simple fact they work with most if not every influencer and reality TV z lister.

I’ve unfollowed last week she really started to do my head in she’s such a whinge bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.