Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Alice anymore, but I bet if she’s on holiday, she has those giant kaz bands on her head in every single poolside photo!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sulky mesage today “Post vacation blues” Aww poor you. Got to go on vacation while most of the world is in quarantine or can’t leave the house. So tone deaf, so often.
People out of work? She posts with a $4000 Chanel bag and matching shoes 🙄
The cute girl I used to follow is gone, so is her charm. Too botoxed, too blond, and too wrapped up in herself.
SO GLAD I found this thread!!!

Reactions: 15
The sulky mesage today “Post vacation blues” Aww poor you. Got to go on vacation while most of the world is in quarantine or can’t leave the house. So tone deaf, so often.
The cute girl I used to follow is gone, so is her charm. Too botoxed, too blond, and too wrapped up in herself.
That’s the thing, she didn’t used to be like this!!!

Reactions: 3
She has proper delusions of grandeur these days. Totally narcissistic and far too keen to portray the perfect life with Paddy!

Reactions: 7
You are right about the cute girl being gone. She used to be so bubbly and genuine. Seems far from it now.

Reactions: 4
Just can't decide whether I like her or not. I really respect that she knows her stuff as a PT and is focused on form and function rather than booty pics and looks. But like others have said here... she just isn't relatable as an influencer, and it does seem that she only has two moods: insanely over-the-top happy and positive, or miserable and on the edge of a breakdown. I would love to see her find a happy medium.

Reactions: 7
Just can't decide whether I like her or not. I really respect that she knows her stuff as a PT and is focused on form and function rather than booty pics and looks. But like others have said here... she just isn't relatable as an influencer, and it does seem that she only has two moods: insanely over-the-top happy and positive, or miserable and on the edge of a breakdown. I would love to see her find a happy medium.
This. I REALLY like this about her. She is very commendable in that sense.

We unite on another thread 😂

She has proper delusions of grandeur these days. Totally narcissistic and far too keen to portray the perfect life with Paddy!
THIS! I came on earlier to search her name and couldn’t find a thread so I thought I was the only one who had enough of her but just came across this one while browsing.

I’ve followed Alice for yeeeeaaars from when she was a very small account but I’m close to unfollowing. I like a lot of what she stands for but she’s changed so much, and while you can’t expect people to stay the same and I’m all for evolving, she’s not changed for the good she’s turned into a bit of a smug show off. I’m finding myself rolling my eyes at every story.

Reactions: 8

THIS! I came on earlier to search her name and couldn’t find a thread so I thought I was the only one who had enough of her but just came across this one while browsing.

I’ve followed Alice for yeeeeaaars from when she was a very small account but I’m close to unfollowing. I like a lot of what she stands for but she’s changed so much, and while you can’t expect people to stay the same and I’m all for evolving, she’s not changed for the good she’s turned into a bit of a smug show off. I’m finding myself rolling my eyes at every story.
glad we see eye to eye on a few grammers. She was cute but no more. Complains all the time and has very little gratitude for her good fortune. Tho she will tell you she does. I unfollowed and then refollowed for the home work outs. They are the highlight. All the labels and soho house and trips and fancy nights out. It’s a bit much. Maybe we can hook her up with LL?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I feel the same, find myself just skipping past her stories now so don’t have to listen to it

Reactions: 2
glad we see eye to eye on a few grammers. She was cute but no more. Complains all the time and has very little gratitude for her good fortune. Tho she will tell you she does. I unfollowed and then refollowed for the home work outs. They are the highlight. All the labels and soho house and trips and fancy nights out. It’s a bit much. Maybe we can hook her up with LL?
Yes, I think it’s fine that she does it if that’s her life now then fair enough but why does she have to put ALL of it on the gram? I get she’s maybe trying to show balance but it’s getting a bit much now. And was the birthday party really necessary? I had a birthday recently that I originally had big plans for and had to cancel for obvious reasons it ended up just being a very small family affair in my parents garden. I’m getting a bit fed up of seeing celebs & influencers having parties with these bleeping balloons and the rest of it. What part of the rules don’t they understand or do they think sets them apart from the rest of the country!?

She says she's avoiding the gym for a "few days" as she's just back from Greece... Does she not have to quarantine for 10-14 days? Or does the UK not require that?

Reactions: 5
No gym but she’s deffo gone out as she showed herself all dressed up lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.