Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to Unfollow her. What was with the awkward staged singing videos on Instagram?
Also I see she is supporting the extreme trans movement which is taking away women's rights. Really disappointing.

Reactions: 2
Not meaning to be disrespectful but Alice seems to have put weight on ( she isn't fat obviously) - she seems to not be toned anywhere now, even her arms. I thought this a few months ago but it is really apparent now. It seems to have started last summer. She was looking really toned and now she looks soft.

Reactions: 1
If she looks soft then I would love to be soft. I think she has put on a healthy amount of weight. I think she looks great. Isn’t she only 5ft? A few pounds of weight on someone that height is always going to look so much more than someone taller!

Reactions: 13
She’s mentioned many times before that she’s put weight on, and that her body was not healthy before. She had issues with food and training too much, she has said that she has now put on weight as she’s happy and much healthier, so what 🤷🏼‍♀️ Still looks better than most 😂 (me included, I’d kill to look “soft” if that’s what soft looks like!)

Reactions: 11
If she looks soft then I would love to be soft. I think she has put on a healthy amount of weight. I think she looks great. Isn’t she only 5ft? A few pounds of weight on someone that height is always going to look so much more than someone taller!
I’m not much taller than Alice and I completely agree. A few extra pounds on my frame is very noticeable. For what it’s worth, I think she looks great!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I disagree. I think she looks great and normal. She is tiny as people have said so hopefully this means she’s just eating more normally and she’s been through lots of trauma in the past so hopefully is happy!

Reactions: 5
I really like Alice and think she is amazing, anytime I have asked a question on clothing etc she has messaged straight back. Lovely girl.

I really like Alice and think she is amazing, anytime I have asked a question on clothing etc she has messaged straight back. Lovely girl.
Yes she's really good at responding and not with a generic answer or "swipe up" like many influencers.

So now she’s having a staycation at The Ned which is several hundred quid a night. Strongly suspect this is gifted but of course no disclosure!

Reactions: 1
I’m the same height and would love to have her figure.

....I think I did, briefly, once, but didn’t appreciate it #wisdomofage 🤣

Anyone else notice how her fashion is now just so expensive?! I think she always looks great.. but before I used to notice the odd designer item.. now even her ‘Sunday’ attire is designer bag shoes and belt, with a £300 jumper. It’s getting pretty unrelatable

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice how her fashion is now just so expensive?! I think she always looks great.. but before I used to notice the odd designer item.. now even her ‘Sunday’ attire is designer bag shoes and belt, with a £300 jumper. It’s getting pretty unrelatable
Yeah. She used to wear mostly Zara.

Yeah. She used to wear mostly Zara.
Yeah! Or like a pair of really expenses shoes with a nicer high street dress - she used to wear a lot of whistles and LK bennet too. I just feel like shes un relatable now, as she posts her fashion but her day to day followers cannot go out and buy those items

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.