Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have really oily hair so I wash it everyday but I know that some people really like leaving it as long as possible (the amount of times I’ve gotten “just don’t wash it for a while and it won’t get greasy anymore!:rolleyes:”) but I also don’t “wash” it every time I exercise, just with water e.g. if I’ve washed my hair that morning and then go to the gym after work, I’ll have a shower after the gym and rinse my hair with water? I don’t think that’s unhygienic!
I do the same.

Reactions: 1
I don’t wash my hair more than once/twice a week (it’s so long that it takes so bloody long to dry and I can’t be arsed at the mo when I’m not going anywhere) but if I’ve exercised I definitley will. That being said I usually only exercise when I need to wash my hair 😂 oops

Reactions: 2
I don’t wash my hair more than once/twice a week (it’s so long that it takes so bloody long to dry and I can’t be arsed at the mo when I’m not going anywhere) but if I’ve exercised I definitley will. That being said I usually only exercise when I need to wash my hair 😂 oops
That's actually a really good idea, makes perfect sense!

I’m sorrry but her latest Iconic tutorial thing is just awful - it’s like she dipped her face (lips included) in foundation and then highlighter 😂 I’m sure they’re thrilled! She always looks so shiny anyway!

• Haha
I think I'm done with following Alice now, she is just so far removed from who she used to be. I mean, her daily workouts promoting her friends gym wear company, most of the outfits she wears cost over £200 for a bra and leggings! I am very sure she would never buy them herself 🤷‍♀️ And no I'm not jealous, I just think at times like this when most normal folks are going through difficult times, it's pretty insensitive. In fact, I've unfollowed other influencers who are promoting iconic too because I just think it's all wrong!

Reactions: 6
I think I'm done with following Alice now, she is just so far removed from who she used to be. I mean, her daily workouts promoting her friends gym wear company, most of the outfits she wears cost over £200 for a bra and leggings! I am very sure she would never buy them herself 🤷‍♀️ And no I'm not jealous, I just think at times like this when most normal folks are going through difficult times, it's pretty insensitive. In fact, I've unfollowed other influencers who are promoting iconic too because I just think it's all wrong!
Iconic have been one of the worst offenders throughout this whole pandemic. I used to love their products but, I will never buy from them again. Every ‘influencer’ has been gifted their products to flog to followers. It’s disgraceful. I unfollowed Alice over a year ago for similar reasons to what you said. I used to love following her. I got sick of the super swanky gyms, hotels, spas, gym wear etc and I just couldn’t relate to her anymore.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her at the start of the pandemic, I just couldn't deal with so many influencers having the time to exercise, do face masks, drink extra foamy coffee whilst posting how grateful they are for lock down. I can't relate to Alice in any shape or form - everything she promotes/wears is so expensive and her attitude is soooo rude (example in the post above).

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her at the start of the pandemic, I just couldn't deal with so many influencers having the time to exercise, do face masks, drink extra foamy coffee whilst posting how grateful they are for lock down. I can't relate to Alice in any shape or form - everything she promotes/wears is so expensive and her attitude is soooo rude (example in the post above).
She is extremely rude and jumped up

Reactions: 3
This post 😅 I’d never condone anyone sending a ridiculous message like this but it did make me chuckle
FA9BAF2A-E61D-45D4-B8AD-F27A8ECB939D.jpeg

• Haha
8.5k people liked this; to me, it’s highly unflattering. Especially, given that she is tootsy.
1236A14B-2A17-40A2-A725-81EA715D4A50.jpeg

It looks a bit like a nightie but I quite like the dress. The body shaming messages are low, direct to her DMs. I like Alice, she puts time and effort into her live workouts and focuses on good form rather than quick fixes (I’m aware this hasn’t always been the case).

Reactions: 3
It looks a bit like a nightie but I quite like the dress. The body shaming messages are low, direct to her DMs. I like Alice, she puts time and effort into her live workouts and focuses on good form rather than quick fixes (I’m aware this hasn’t always been the case).
Her form is excellent.

I think she’s pregnant
Someone asked this yesterday on her stories, because she asked if anyone could recommend maternity work out clothes the day before. She said it was for a friend. She gets asked this question as lot I’d imagine, especially any time her body weight fluctuates.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.