Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow that’s insane ! I actually like Alice but does anyone else find it weird when people get their wedding booked so soon after being engaged ? My SIL had her whole wedding booked (including the dress) within a week and it just felt a bit desperate to me

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel like because she’s pressured herself into a 2023 wedding we’re going to get months of wedding stress and it’s probs going to be over super relatable stuff like type of caviar

Mykonos or Ibiza for the hen? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ooh I’m reckoning she’ll go somewhere posh but not as mainstream to show she’s not like the other influencers

Reactions: 3
Oh wow that’s insane ! I actually like Alice but does anyone else find it weird when people get their wedding booked so soon after being engaged ? My SIL had her whole wedding booked (including the dress) within a week and it just felt a bit desperate to me
I find it so desperate. Especially the fact that she got engaged at the busiest time of the year?! There’s literally been a couple of days in between that she may have not had plans…

Reactions: 5
Wow! £37,500 for the weekend. Clearly no cost of living crisis with them!
She’s has this all picked out for years I’m sure. I think it’s a bit sad when your whole identity becomes your wedding, it should be about the marriage but that’s just my two cents…

Reactions: 11
She just went from unrelatable Alice to "duck you look at all my money you plebs" Alice.

Reactions: 5
My predictions are-

Super posh UK staycation for the henny - Wilderness maybe or big country airb&b.

Weekly facials from now until the big day.

Two or three bridesmaids, probs Paddy’s friends other halfs rather than her own friends.

Deffo a three if not four day affair, need to get all the white outfits and sparkly shoes in.

A quick pre wedding holiday to Dubai but where for honeymoon?

And to round it all off, a long rambly caption about how we should love our bodies and how proud she is of herself for loving hers, she hasn’t felt the need to diet blah blah (lies).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Alice Liveing #10 Look how much money we have, you peasants!

Reactions: 7
I def find it so embarrassing to have already been on a recce to find your wedding venue down in Wiltshire when you’ve been engaged for a week 😂😂 and it’s been Christmas during that time! Calm down Al!

Let’s face it we all know this wedding and subsequent babies are her cash cows for the next 5-8 years, so she’s keen to get those deals rolling in. So sad really 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My predictions are-

Super posh UK staycation for the henny - Wilderness maybe or big country airb&b.

Weekly facials from now until the big day.

Two or three bridesmaids, probs Paddy’s friends other halfs rather than her own friends.

Deffo a three if not four day affair, need to get all the white outfits and sparkly shoes in.

A quick pre wedding holiday to Dubai but where for honeymoon?

And to round it all off, a long rambly caption about how we should love our bodies and how proud she is of herself for loving hers, she hasn’t felt the need to diet blah blah (lies).
Three hen dos!
One at soho farmhouse with GP.
One in Ibiza with her influenzas.
One in London with her actual friends.

And then a bridal shower with everyone that will be as big as the wedding at some hotel. Probably the Ned.

It’s lame posting about venue visits a week into the engagement over Xmas. But she’s probably rushing it because she wants a 2023 summer date when she is 30, just so she can say she got married when she was 30? And then boom, baby number 1 when she’s 31 and baby number 2 at 34.

She better be careful not to plan her wedding the week running up to or the week of her period 😂. Otherwise she will be having meltdown after meltdown lmao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.