Alice Liveing #8 still in a manic state, dressing like a Wetherspoons plate…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Mum has come for a “sleepover” - DP must be away again 🤣 does he have a second life somewhere?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me you read tattle without reading tattle.
I don’t think anyone on here has ever said that getting married is the ultimate accomplishment for a woman (I say this as an accomplished single woman). I think what were all trying to get at is that waiting around for someone to pop the question so you can fulfil a Pinterest bored for the last how many years is a sign that maybe the values aren’t aligning, communication isn’t there on what each other want from the relationship and it’s a massive waste of time.

Reactions: 16
Honestly who is this?! 😂 Don't know why Alice is so worried about it being used without her permission, nobody would know it's her anyway!
In all fairness he is an absolute pig who has just had his books pulled from Amazon and Waterstones after an Instagram rant the other day and sadly it wasn't his first.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m a PT and that is not a Pallof Press 😂 The PP is an anti-rotational exercise involving resistance (usually a cable or a band). If she was using a cable or a band attached to something and then walking out a few steps, that would be a Lateral Pallof Walk. But I have no idea what that is and there are loads of core exercises that are far, far more effective than that!
Is she not using a cable and walking out a few steps?

Reactions: 3
I feel like there’s trouble in paradise and she’s in that phase where everything seems OK still. Like “I’m totally fine, this is great, I’ve got this”. And then it crashes down.

PS I do actually agree with the thing she reposted. I’m also a single accomplished woman but I feel judged a lot of the time for it. Like it or not, having a spouse is social currency.

Reactions: 9
No Alice, your mum arranging your flowers isn’t nearly as entertaining as you think it is to warrant a tv show.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does her mum live in London? I wonder will there be a split announcement incoming...paddy has been away a lot and now her mum sleeping over??

I feel like at her core Alice is a good person but she seems to have lost her way which is a shame. She was such a talented PT.

Reactions: 10
And her app had yet another problem (although why people are still renewing)

Reactions: 4
I'm bored and doing some internet diving, interesting that her mum battled an eating disorder for years.

(Sorry if that's old news!)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm bored and doing some internet diving, interesting that her mum battled an eating disorder for years.

(Sorry if that's old news!)
Did you listen to the podcast Alices mum did about it? I found it quite eye opening in terms of the family dynamic and how Alice seems to follow similar patterns of behaviour.

Reactions: 2
What happened to almond heads podcast? If I remember correctly she had some quite famous people on it?

Reactions: 1
She mentioned recording some new episodes but I don't think they've been released. Maybe she's trying to get a sponsor?

Friends over for a movie night...wonder if she'll be at Tally Rye's engagement party tomorrow.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.