Alice Liveing #8 still in a manic state, dressing like a Wetherspoons plate…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How I visualised Daddy Paddy cycling past Alice this morning…

Good day, old (Tory) chap. Rah rah 😂

1660745410264.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly who is this?! 😂 Don't know why Alice is so worried about it being used without her permission, nobody would know it's her anyway!
Right?!
I think she’s not wanting association with him, especially as there’s a whole load of turmoil about the guy that posted it .. meal prep king or whatever his sodding name is. The whole industry has rightfully turned their noses up at him. Vile creature.

Reactions: 1
WTF is this exercise?? Side stepping with arms out straight, holding a rope. I don't understand!
Yeah I’d say this is a very very gentle strengthening exercise, if you did as part of a 40 min Pilates session or something… she did say yesterday she wants to get her Pilates certification

Dear god… she should team up with Zanna to win the most irritating 30th birthday countdown award

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So, she can’t get up at 5am when she is close to getting her period?! Good luck if you ever have a baby, Alice, not sure that excuse will work :LOL:

68A33419-530B-455A-8053-E2ABF8996B03.jpeg
Whaaaat is going on with her face?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF is this exercise?? Side stepping with arms out straight, holding a rope. I don't understand!
I’m a PT and that is not a Pallof Press 😂 The PP is an anti-rotational exercise involving resistance (usually a cable or a band). If she was using a cable or a band attached to something and then walking out a few steps, that would be a Lateral Pallof Walk. But I have no idea what that is and there are loads of core exercises that are far, far more effective than that!

Reactions: 7
Fitness clearly does not inspire her anymore. Feel like she shares one of those stories about how it's okay to rest and skip the gym at least once a week.

I think she needs to find another activity that combines fitness with something else. I went into pole fitness and other aerial disciplines (silks, hoop) when I found the gym uninspiring and it's a great way to keep fit without checking reps and weights and doing the same thing every time. She used to dance didn't she - she could pick up some dance classes? It just feels like she is so bored of the gym and it comes through in all of her content.

Reactions: 11
I’m a PT and that is not a Pallof Press! The PP is an anti-rotational exercise involving resistance (usually a cable or a band). If she was using a cable or a band attached to something and then walking out a few steps, that would be a Lateral Pallof Walk. But I have no idea what that is and there are loads of core exercises that are far, far more effective than that!
Also the way she was doing deep breaths and then looking at the camera made it seem like it was really challenging… maybe if she was holding a dumbbell? Lol

She’s also just pissing around in the gym all morning, it’s lunch time and what has she actually achieved? Filming herself, taking selfies and now spreading her legs in the changing room. Maybe go home and do some work???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a PT and that is not a Pallof Press 😂 The PP is an anti-rotational exercise involving resistance (usually a cable or a band). If she was using a cable or a band attached to something and then walking out a few steps, that would be a Lateral Pallof Walk. But I have no idea what that is and there are loads of core exercises that are far, far more effective than that!
I thought the rope is attached to a cable machine, as she mentioned in the comments it needed to be I think. I initially thought exactly the same as you, how can walking side to side with an unattached cable help with anything.

Reactions: 3
I thought the rope is attached to a cable machine, as she mentioned in the comments it needed to be I think. I initially thought exactly the same as you, how can walking side to side with an unattached cable help with anything.
Ah yes, fair enough, I didn’t bother reading the comments, haha. If she’s going to the effort of making a video then she could have just shown the exercise done properly, she’s in a gym and it’s not hard to set up. Also don’t understand the heavy breathing and wincing like she’s really struggling holding a rope 😂

Reactions: 3
Wtaf?!! She’s lost the plot. We see your Pinterest boards Alice. We know that your countdown to your 30th actually means countdown to a proposal. Then she’ll be able to do a Tally Rye and film the surprise proposal as it’s such a massive surprise, completely remodel (and ruin) the beautiful ring that’s chosen for her and bore the tits off everyone with engagement party preparations.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.