Alice Liveing #8 still in a manic state, dressing like a Wetherspoons plate…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Truthslayer for our title -

Old Almond is “more motivated than ever”, mostly motivated to drape herself in £2,000 outfits and Chanel earrings, rather than focusing on her failing app. She’s also SUPER HAPPY and excited EVERY MORNING whilst walking to the gym (to train herself, no clients) but looking forward to a massive comedown when she realises she should do more than 30 mins of work per week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Credit to @Truthslayer for our title -

Old Almond is “more motivated than ever”, mostly motivated to drape herself in £2,000 outfits and Chanel earrings, rather than focusing on her failing app. She’s also SUPER HAPPY and excited EVERY MORNING whilst walking to the gym (to train herself, no clients) but looking forward to a massive comedown when she realises she should do more than 30 mins of work per week.
And Daddy Paddy still hasn’t proposed after being dragged to 20 weddings in a fortnight.

Reactions: 6
I’m not a fan of this over bleached wavy look - she looks like a Pamela Anderson wannabe. And why is her tongue always stuck behind her teeth in all of her photos? Is it her teeth or her lips? Or both?
She looks like Lindsay Lohan there - and I don’t mean it as a compliment.
The hair with that wave is so annoying. Why?

Reactions: 1
She looks like Lindsay Lohan there - and I don’t mean it as a compliment.
The hair with that wave is so annoying. Why?
Because she probs got compliments on her hair as she shared what she used to achieve those curls as apparently people were asking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️or Andy told her she looks cute 💁🏻‍♀️
she'll never have straight hair again..😂😂

Reactions: 1
Because she probs got compliments on her hair as she shared what she used to achieve those curls as apparently people were asking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️or Andy told her she looks cute 💁🏻‍♀️
she'll never have straight hair again..😂😂
It looks like when I was 8 and I realised if you go to sleep in pigtails you get wavy hair the next morning 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BAD4831F-A363-4DA9-889C-4CADBF321AF3.jpeg

Is this actually her? I don’t think it looks like her at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another culinary masterpiece from Chef Alice. This isn’t a recipe, it’s a how-to and she needs to pick a lane.
“Liquidy”. I can’t stand these stupid words that she is definitely a culprit of using. Liquidy. Garlicky. Just say bleeping liquid.

Just an excuse to reshare an old skinny photo of herself
Agree. It doesn’t take an army of people to report a bloody photo. Does everything with her need to be high drama and attention?! Just report it and action it yourself. Ffs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.