Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Probably a £34 deconstructed salad
I’ve seen this shit somewhere. I can’t recall if it was a really shocking review that Jay Rayner did of somewhere and they served this and he was super scathing. I’ll have to do some sleuthing. 😂

I knew I recognised it 😂 The Dorchester £38 salad

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Morning Alice! 👋🤣😳🙈

And stop saying “Team”. It’s the most fucking annoying thing ever. Bloody Food Medic does it too, fuck off fuck off fuck off.

Reactions: 21

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
What a dismal existence dressing up to feel crap and sit on your own and feel lonely. I’d rather stay at home and paint my toenails in an old T shirt and have a kebab. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

Why has she entered the ballot for next years marathon?! She’s made no secret of the fact that she hates running and rarely does it! Yet it’s people like her who take away the places that the serious runners then lose out on 🙄 I’m calling it now, she will get a place, train for a few weeks and then make up some imaginary injury that means she has to pull out

Reactions: 20

Sturdy

I have no issue with people spending money on nice shit. I really really don’t….but check your privilege. Moaning that life is hard? Fuck right off. Hard is not knowing how you’ll heat your house or working a 60 hour week.

And yes, I know you can still suffer from terrible mental health if you are loaded, but if that were me I would be using my money to invest in some serious therapy, not an “investment piece” blazer that you could have bought from River Island.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Surprise!
This is a shambles. It’s just not progressional. Filmed on the rush in her flat and then flakey hosting that leads to constant upload errors. Not good enough in a marketplace saturated with free stuff!!!

I first followed Alice when she was a PT and was up training clients. Sometimes she was a bit squeaky but I loved her exercise tips, her ideas, her focus on form etc. she seemed enthusiastic and genuine. Somewhere along the road Alice got lost in the Insta hun world of designer goods, fake friends and self obsession. It’s a shame. I think she’s a pretty decent person underneath all the shite she now sells or waffles on about.

• Heart