Alice Liveing #8 still in a manic state, dressing like a Wetherspoons plate…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on dressing in baggy oversized clothes that swamp her tiny frame? She could find some really nice outfits that flatter her small height and slim figure yet she chooses stuff like this, it's so weird.
Classic eating disorder behavior, trying to hide her frame

Reactions: 9
Around her nail beds look battered. Mine never look so red and sore when I’ve had a manicure? I know you can get a bit of an ouch on the odd bit but they genuinely look inflamed.
They probably pushed cuticles back a lot causing nailbed trauma and inflammation. It’ll settle.
I’m more surprised she’s “obsessed” with such a basic witch manicure and thought it was worthy content to share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They probably pushed cuticles back a lot causing nailbed trauma and inflammation. It’ll settle.
I’m more surprised she’s “obsessed” with such a basic witch manicure and thought it was worthy content to share 😂
I'm surprised she doesn't film herself having a tit and post that on her stories too.
"Absolutely OBSESSED with this Hanebisho toilet roll only £125 a pack #AD"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.