Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely bizarre that she’s pretending to be the best sister in the world after slagging them off in her stories saying she doesn’t get along with either of them 😂😂
Thought she only had one sister and assume that’s her in the previous picture? She doesn’t really look like either of her siblings. Weird.
Also this - I am gobsmacked at the colors she keeps choosing for workout wear. This is not a good look Alice

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought she only had one sister and assume that’s her in the previous picture? She doesn’t really look like either of her siblings. Weird.
Also this - I am gobsmacked at the colors she keeps choosing for workout wear. This is not a good look Alice
She says she doesn’t use filters but she definitely does. How can someone look like a completely different person in their photos vs video?!
She obviously has mega hang ups over her appearance despite being pretty and spouting all the self help nonsense.

Reactions: 4
i hate to comment on a woman’s size or appearance, but she’s in shocking shape for a PT. 😱

I couldn’t believe how her arms looked in some of those wedding pics. Certainly doesn’t attract me to her app or services!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t see her as particularly fit or inspiring so I also wouldn’t hire her as a PT - but I do think her arms are just naturally less lean. Mine are the same, whereas I have friends who can’t shift midsection weight but have really lovely slender arms. Or people who keep bigger thighs even when lean all over. She’s also tiny which doesn’t help her carry extra weight.

Reactions: 6
Yeah at 5ft any weight she puts on is going to show a lot and also looking at her family none of them are naturally slender body types so I’d say she’s made the ‘short and stocky’ way.
(I am by no means saying she is fat, she isn’t, but I wouldn’t aspire to her figure…)

Reactions: 8
She’s lost a bunch of weight since lockdown ended. She’s been very active on that but genetically appears to come from bigger stock (I did not say fat!).
she’s also nearing 30, which’s is when it gets harder to keep that super slender look. Just wait til y’all are 50s - trust me.
@pennypinchpam - completely agree on the filters and it’s one of my pet peeves. I’ve called her out on it over and over one here til I think people are sick of it 😉
Alice is low on self confidence. Plain and simple.

Reactions: 10
i hate to comment on a woman’s size or appearance, but she’s in shocking shape for a PT. 😱

I couldn’t believe how her arms looked in some of those wedding pics. Certainly doesn’t attract me to her app or services!!
I think she has a nice figure and looks great when she dresses well, but I agree, she doesn’t come across as a PT. I feel she knows this too hence puts out some defensive reels where she’ll go on about how she loves her belly fat and is at her fittest state ever. The pressure to look a certain way in her field and trying to fight against it must be awful. I guess that’s why she’s trying to branch out into fashion. Except her fashion really sucks.

Reactions: 8
Two things strike me when I look at this

1- she’s sunburned. Accutane or not - stupid idea in this day and age when we all know the risks of skin cancer

2 - how does her bikini bottom stay up with that gap? Wouldn’t Lycra move with you?

NM - I see now she’s lying down and sucking in. Still weird

5A27D113-B53B-4432-A8A8-2601D8250E40.jpeg

Reactions: 1
God I hate it when philosophical Alice comes out of the woodwork! She reminds me of bloody Molly Mae with her stupid ‘manifestations’ and she seems to believe that if she just keeps telling herself she doesn’t care what people think that it’ll actually happen!

Reactions: 7
The colour and pattern really suit her, the sleeves are just way too long for her.

Reactions: 4
From the pictures I’ve seen - everyone shows up in shorts and a teeshirt. Die her cousins think she’s unrelatable - as some of us here do???

Reactions: 6
Her womens health piece - hmmm - gonna say it. She looks crap.
Second photo - wouldn’t they let her stand next to daddy paddy? Who IS the guy he’s next to? Looks a lot like him….
Has she taken that hike picture down?!
I agree on the WH shot - she looks really out of shape. I’m not body shaming her but she looks bloated and not inspirational. I don’t need her to be tiny Alice but I’m fluffy now and I want a PT to look a bit more fit and inspire me to defluff!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.