Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Why would you wear those hot long trousers in July in Greece? And also - are her “amazing” clothes adjusters and tailors actually giving her someone else’s clothing??? 🤷‍♀️
Howling at Daddy Daddy and Daddy Paddy dressed the same 🤣

Reactions: 14

Bowsider2010

The body language is always off on the photos of Alice and Paddy, know she’ll be choosing certain poses but where are the ones where he’s hugging her??
I’ve said it before - everyone deserves someone who puts the effort in, I just don’t get the sense from what she shares.
I also feel like people who gush so much about their other half this much normally means something is off - almost as if she's painting the picture she wants to have, when actually the reality is quite the opposite.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Does she not realise that
a. most people don't go on holiday every other week? Us plebs have to make choices based on annual leave, childcare commitments etc!
b. Us plebs also can't take our foot off the gas and just do no work because of our busy social lives!

Does she have no one normal in her life to tell her that her little rant is just so out of touch? Also why does she think her followers need to hear about poor Alice and her full social life. Fucking hell, she needs to bore off and get back to telling her therapist this utter shite.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Well she either changed her mind or took a change of clothes
Is she wearing that scabby white T shirt that looks like she’s been cleaning the shower in it?!!! Heavens! There’s casual fitness and there’s making no effort!

And The looooooong rambling story this morning about getting content mojo back, finding her place again - YAWN 🥱 I don’t know why these narcissistic influencers think we are interested in their thought processes and inner workings. Alice you’re a PT. You’re not in charge of the fucking UN.

• Haha

Winterwander

Why has she pinned the crying post aswell so it stays at the top of the page? Its so strange.

Daddy paddy gets almost as much holiday as Alice! The amount of time they Don't Spend together is so weird. She's in NYC he's at golf, she's home he's off to france.
Do either of them ever work a full month?

Sophie80

Absolutely dying at her comparing her one sleepless night to people who have babies! She has a rude awakening coming of she ever has children! Although Paddy definitely doesn’t seem the children type!

Reactions: 13

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I think the time of the influencer is fast approaching a downhill slope, if it’s not already. There’s several things at play:

-A lot of people are wanting to become influencers/ spending money on followers. The more people who are able to do your job the more risky it becomes.

-Businesses can’t necessarily easily track how lucrative influencers are. This is driven by how disconnected teams are within businesses but also the social media platforms themselves. Instagram and Facebook are notoriously tight on data sharing and figures. Profitability isn’t going to accurately come light easily- especially post covid. Most sales forecasting models have been shot down because of how unprecedented the last few years have been

-Messages from influencers are now getting into cognitive dissonance territory. They tell us not to believe everything you see on SM but in the next post to buy what they’re selling. They pick apart beauty standards yet sell you gym plans, makeup, skincare.

-Purchase decision making has shifted- it’s not about customer service or recommendations anymore (depending on the category and value of the purchase). Now more than ever it’s price and being able to browse for yourself. The journey is cutting out the influencer because people have to be more conscious and in control of their own spending.

Alice should just concentrate on what she brings to the table that is unique and she excels in. And sadly a fitness app, being a fashion hun and having no brand integrity isn’t it.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
It will be the exact same questions as always …
‘Are you happy?’
‘Is the app available on Android?’
‘Not a question but I think you’re amazing’
‘How are you and Paddy?’
Blah blah

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
If daddy paddy is so private why do strangers on the internet need to know he wakes up thinking about his twin and worries about someone coming through the door? This girl is so inconsistent.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Ah I hate to be an armchair psychologist but she’s always putting labels on what she things her anxiety is stemming from, publishing it out there without even getting a professional opinion. I think if she stuck at therapy she’d probably realise that a lot of her reactions to stress and turbulent moods are most likely down to trauma e.g when she was in an abusive relationship, living with a parent with their own mental health problems. 9/10 anxiety is a symptom of something bigger and managing it involved taking a good hard look at what the root is and hashing it out in a safe space. Social media isn’t that safe space and her “honesty” is damaging not just to others but also to herself.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
“Good morning teaaammm! I’m so happy to have had the day off yesterday. Two more days to power through till the weekend - we got this!”.
She’s actually unreal 😂

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Hahahaha 🤣🤣 the irony of this whole statement! 🤦🏻‍♀️

You want to soak it all in - heres an idea - get off your fucking phone love 🤣🙄

View attachment 1379078
Why is she apologising? She hasn’t been MIA anyway, she’s posted her workouts, her outfits, daddy paddy. Why does she even reference stress in the post? This woman has such a severe addiction to sm it’s so sad. Even during when she’s supposedly having the best time of her life.

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
I’ve had health anxiety and agree with her it’s brutal. I understand that feeling of being absolutely convinced you’re going to die. For me it was a fear of brain tumours and HIV - fun times. However, as other wise folks here have said, the HA is a symptom of something else, not a cause. She needs to get to therapy, stat. And not insta therapy. And she needs to cut back her SM time.