Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brand new jacket to throw on to wear to the gym...were you not just given one by Sweaty Betty Alice.

View attachment 819074
Jesus!!!!!!!! This is what drives me mad - ad last night full of all the Sweaty Betty freebies then today she CANNOT RESIST TELLING US ABOUT HER NEW ZARA COAT. I hope SB stop her contract. It’s so fake and disingenuous. Surely they’re the brand she should be “throwing on to go the gym”?! 🤷‍♀️😬
Looks like the ratty extensions are out again. Leave your hair alone for a few weeks too Alice.

Reactions: 6
Seriously wtaf is that video of her eating a cookie? Why is she making that cringe face while eating? I'm so confused. Actually made me wanna hurl 🤮🤮🤮
The face is very weird and unnecessary 😂 BUT I would much rather see a fitness influencer advocating eating what you want when you want over a fitness influencer walking in circles in their kitchen just to get the goal on their Apple Watch (Zanna Van Dijk..)

Reactions: 2
I would much rather see a fitness influencer advocating eating what you want when you want over a fitness influencer walking in circles in their kitchen just to get the goal on their Apple Watch (Zanna Van Dijk..)
I totally would rather see that too.... if its genuine. But I'm not sure it is in Alice's case? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shes just done it a few times now with the weird face and it's just very OTT and unnecessary to make such a show of "oh look at me, I eat cookies too"

Reactions: 1
Shes just done it a few times now with the weird face and it's just very OTT and unnecessary to make such a show of "oh look at me, I eat cookies too"
There's been a big surge in it the last few weeks - the one eating chips and the one where she showed a pizza with a bite/slice gone. I wonder if her old disordered thinking is starting to make a comeback and she's trying to pretend it away with these posts? It all just seems a bit over the top. We all eat chips and cookies, the only ones who make a big deal of it are the ones who think it's a big deal.

Reactions: 5
Yep - constantly going on about it with the strange smug face just makes me think she’s not actually enjoying it and the old thought patterns are kicking about. She never posts her old colourful plates etc now apart from her sponsored egg posts, I guess we don’t get any recipe ideas unless we have the app!

A smug face eating a cookie doesn’t mean you’re enjoying it/ it’s a pleasant experience or that you’re recovered from an eating disorder. I used to follow a few people in Ed recovery and most of them would feature a load of posts where they’re staring manically at a cookie, saying they’re in “recovery” or don’t care about the calories etc only to still be skeletal two years later and clearly not in recovery. It just sends out the wrong message when there’s 0 context. A PT we used to have come to our workplace would always advocate eating what you want but to be mindful of calories in vs calories out in order to maintain, avoid binges but also to keep balance in your life.

Reactions: 3
My issue with these types of stories is that it’s still inherently signalling to impressionable followers that those foods are bad and that the norm is to feel guilty for eating them, and look how amazing I am for not feeling guilty. Therefore you could think “oh, should I be feeling guilty then…” (partly why I don’t follow)

I don't blame her for not wearing that Sweaty Betty coat, it looks ridiculous. What a bizarre design

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't blame her for not wearing that Sweaty Betty coat, it looks ridiculous. What a bizarre design
Have you seen some of her recent outfits??? Outfits that she bought with her own money. Ridiculous and bizarre seems to be a theme with her fashion choices

• Haha
The woman could have used more tact since she was asking Alice directly but she's not wrong. Alice's weight seems to magically fluctuate between images.

Reactions: 6
The woman could have used more tact since she was asking Alice directly but she's not wrong. Alice's weight seems to magically fluctuate between images.
And she’s pointing out the inconsistencies which are sooooo clearly obvious between shoot images and other ones. Yes a little more care with the wording might have been more tactful. The word Chubby is a bit harsh but the point she makes is true. And actually, being a psychologist doesn’t mean she can’t have a point of view about inconsistent social media portrayal - in fact the psychology of unattainable images and heavily edited magazine covers is a big concern!

Reactions: 8
Actually, anyone can call themselves a psychologist. It’s not a protected title so that poster’s bio means nothing.

Alice looks really different today. It’s not the hair, it’s her face. What’s she had done?

Eyebrow shape maybe? That can really change a person's face.

She actually looks really nice in those photos....think it's the hair down and no extensions.

Reactions: 2
One of the fastest ways to age your skin it to constantly screw with it. Fillers stretch the skin and it may not show up tomorrow but it’s coming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.