Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Alice 👋 Farmer’s top tip for today:

STOP CALLING EVERYONE LOVELY. Businesses do not respond to product or service queries by addressing me as “lovely”. Who’s going to ask if there’s a reduction in December fee for the break? 🤔🙄
Thank you @Farmer Sam for saying this. I thought it was just me who finds it rude and dismissive.

Reactions: 6
Actually, as an acupuncturist, we analyse tongues. For interests sake, it is extremely scalloped, which is not the norm. Some scalloping is v common, but hers is worse than that. In Chinese Medicine, this is called Spleen Qi Deficiency, which basically means that she's not nourishing her body adequately. We can see she's not eating 'healthy' foods, she's eating out all of the time and eating rich foods and drinking a lot of alcohol. Then eating pizza and chips etc. Therefore, her insides aren't optimally functioning (surprise, surprise) and she's not in great health. This has a knock on effect to blood flow, energy etc. She's probably knackered all of the time and feeling bleurgh. It's also quite pale, indicating Blood deficiency. Overall, the healthiest trainer out there.

Here endeth the lesson on the Almond princess' tongue
I didn’t know you could tell so much from a tongue but I have seen it mentioned a lot by acupuncturists! Fascinating really. When I started following Alice I really liked all her big colourful plates of food. I guess she’d say that she wasn’t happy and was restricting her food to be tiny Alice. She only ever shares rich meals out now and any recipes are App related - although they also look as bland and boring as anything.
Thank you @Farmer Sam for saying this. I thought it was just me who finds it rude and dismissive.
It genuinely drives me mad. It’s so over used by all these fake influencers and also often thrown back in a passive aggressive way when someone is expressing a different opinion or a criticism. You know that in such cases it’s actually meaning just the opposite. Just reply to the point or question. 🤷‍♀️😬

Reactions: 3
Alice listing her anxiety triggers as alcohol and lack of sleep and her “non materialistic favourite things”. She’s about as deep as a puddle.

Reactions: 5
No, her tongue is completely normal. You get this when you have your mouth in a normal resting position.
We sit with our teeth slightly apart and our tongue will naturally go into the space.
If we don't talk for ages, or if we bite or press down. We will get that scalloped edge.
its also more obvious if we might be dehydrated.

lets not start shaming peoples tongues ffs 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

This is nothing like thrush.. x however I agree with dehydrated!

Bodily functions are completely normal. Not gross?
Everyone has them.
🤣 that’s NEVER happened to my tongue or anyone else’s that I’ve seen

Reactions: 4
She really reminded me of Ross Geller this morning. I'M FINE!!!!!! If you spend half an hour telling us how fine and happy you are about something, chances are... you're probably not fine at all. If you were, you wouldn't even feel the need to mention it!

Reactions: 10
Look I am all for balance and as someone who has suffered with guilt around indulging I totally get it. But she’s making such a big deal about it that methinks the lady doth protesteth too much! Just enjoy it and then move on.

Reading the Fb page for her app is interesting. A lot of unhappy punters and people saying the week’s workouts need to beuploaded at the start. She seems to have no concept of the fact that many of her clients have busy working lives and children and that they need a bit more time go plan rather than it just being dropped on random days at random times.

I’m also assuming December will be a busy month for her as she will presumably be filming all of her January workouts before Christmas too?

She’s clearly not fine with everything if she needs asspats and validation from her followers to help convince herself. It’s like she’s really struggling to tell herself not to restrict or exercise the weekend off. If you have to do that what business do you have giving diet tips to your followers?

To be honest some of the posts she did this weekend came across as “ED-Warrior” vibes. Like the buffet food in the middle, then the midnight pizza with a tiny nibble out of it. Which is actually really sad if she feels like these things are a huge challenge or fear foods. But she also has a responsibility to her followers-eating a pizza does not equal recovery, drinking alcohol all weekend and not exercising it off is not recovery.

Reactions: 5
She also was very quick to list her favourite foods as bread, pastries, chips etc on one of the questions she asked herself. The “chips are life” photos and pizza in the early hours. Trying too hard Alice. To go on and on as she did this morning about feeling so happy she can do what she’s been doing as regards food and alcohol suggests the opposite to me. She could easily have done a post with one of her previously colourful plates of food and just mentioned that she’s enjoying a good bowl of X Y and Z

The App workouts should be filmed and planned at least a month in advance with consistent uploads and schedules that suit a range of needs. People pay for an App to get some flexibility not to wait for a workout to “drop” when they may be at work, on the school run etc etc. I think she thinks everyone who signs up is like her - self employed, no kids or other family demands, no shifts, no other barriers to scheduling.
Just waiting for a trip to Harley Street in the next couple of days to deal with the skin breakouts. 🙄

• Haha
I thought the stories this morning were weird but also didn't someone on here point out her bland stodgy diet yesterday compared to the colourful plates of old? I wondered if it was partly a reaction to that.
Although i do agree we are all entitled to over indulge and nor punish ourselves for it

Also interesting there's some stories appeared on the app insta page...are we pushing the content?!

The platform i use has all our workouts planned and uploaded for 4 week blocks. People need to be able to plan and be consistent, dropping daily workouts would be massively inconvenient and esp when tech fails and they dont appear. Seems very ad-hoc to me.

She seems to be chasing her tail though. She can't actually upload the whole 4 weeks because she hasn't filmed it! Maybe i'm being super simplistic but I don't see why this is all so hard. Surely she can plan out her week to accommodate all of this. Film x number of workouts over x number of days, do some social media planning for the app posting/responding to questions, spend a day shooting her ad content and then blocks of time for e mails. Why is she so unproductive? I don't know how challenging the workouts are but surely she can bang a couple out per day to get ahead?

While i get the sentiment being this mornings ramblings I think she could have done it in a different way. Its a valid message but came across like she WAS actually bothered about it all.

Also i bloody hope that she doesn't use that same awful backing music for all the workouts on the app as she does when she posts the free workouts to her insta! Its so grating.

I thought the stories this morning were weird but also didn't someone on here point out her bland stodgy diet yesterday compared to the colourful plates of old? I wondered if it was partly a reaction to that.
Although i do agree we are all entitled to over indulge and nor punish ourselves for it
That’s what I thought too 😂 she must have had a wee Sunday night scroll of Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She seems to be chasing her tail though. She can't actually upload the whole 4 weeks because she hasn't filmed it! Maybe i'm being super simplistic but I don't see why this is all so hard. Surely she can plan out her week to accommodate all of this. Film x number of workouts over x number of days, do some social media planning for the app posting/responding to questions, spend a day shooting her ad content and then blocks of time for e mails. Why is she so unproductive? I don't know how challenging the workouts are but surely she can bang a couple out per day to get ahead?

While i get the sentiment being this mornings ramblings I think she could have done it in a different way. Its a valid message but came across like she WAS actually bothered about it all.

Also i bloody hope that she doesn't use that same awful backing music for all the workouts on the app as she does when she posts the free workouts to her insta! Its so grating.
Thing is you dont need to do different workouts. Its sometimes better to do the same routine for 4 weeks minimum in order to see progression. She's making it so much more complicated than it needs to be.

Reactions: 1
Wonder why she chose an app instead of a YouTube channel? YouTube channels are more appealing to me.

Wonder why she chose an app instead of a YouTube channel? YouTube channels are more appealing to me.
I think she has completely missed the boat with the app and youtube. She's too late to the party. The whole app thing is a mess as far as I can make out. It seems rushed and unprofessional. It's interesting how much her tattle threads have gained traction. Alice’s used to be the quietest thread I followed on here!

I think she has completely missed the boat with the app and youtube. She's too late to the party. The whole app thing is a mess as far as I can make out. It seems rushed and unprofessional. It's interesting how much her tattle threads have gained traction. Alice’s used to be the quietest thread I followed on here!
She launched the app a year too late in my opinion and also at a time where she isn't dedicated to it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.