Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spotted in a comment to someone that she’s on By Rotation where you basically rent out your clothes. Why on earth would would want to rent a designer dress for £100. And why does she even need to do that?

Reactions: 2
She apparently wanted to do an app for ages but it was deffo poorly timed! People would follow live workouts during lockdown because gyms weren’t open but I just don’t see how the concept works now we are out of lockdown? From what I know of the app it just wouldn’t work in a gym setting, it seems to be home based only..

Reactions: 3
She apparently wanted to do an app for ages but it was deffo poorly timed! People would follow live workouts during lockdown because gyms weren’t open but I just don’t see how the concept works now we are out of lockdown? From what I know of the app it just wouldn’t work in a gym setting, it seems to be home based only..
There are gym options I think. To be fair, I stopped going to the gym March 2020 and haven't been back since as I love Caroline Girvan and a few others workouts so much. I know that doesn't work for everyone tho.

Reactions: 1
New thread thanks for the thread title @elevatordomino
Aww thanks guys. I’ve been busy trying not to let my baby kill Himself this week as he’s now crawling so ive been MIA and haven’t kept up with this or Alice’s life so this was a treat to come back to.

I know she is trying to be more normal and relatable with the whole junk food content but the issue is with her and other health influencer people is that they are making such a big deal about how it’s ok to eat junk food every now and then and ‘look I wat junk food tooo’. I wouldn’t even class some fancy pizza, chips and a wrap as junk food tbh. If it’s really not a big deal just eat it and don’t make big deal about it. Some weeks I eat pizza 3 times A week because I love it, and I feel zero guilt and I don’t need anyone to tell me not to feel guilty because I just don’t anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think sometimes making a big deal about eating it actually makes it a bigger deal. It’s like influencers never know whether to eat food, photograph it, tag it, deny it, justify it, or tell everyone they’re so happy they can eat it when really they’re imploding inside. Just eat food. I bloody love pizza 🤣
Just spotted in a comment to someone that she’s on By Rotation where you basically rent out your clothes. Why on earth would would want to rent a designer dress for £100. And why does she even need to do that?
What is this? Does she rent out her frocks or does she rent them to wear? I’d not want to rent her frocks, Lewis might have rubbed his underpants on them. 😳
I don’t understand how she’s so busy. She isn’t training any clients? What else is she doing all day? 🤷‍♀️

Oh just duck off. Seriously. duck off Alice with your nonsense faces.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think sometimes making a big deal about eating it actually makes it a bigger deal. It’s like influencers never know whether to eat food, photograph it, tag it, deny it, justify it, or tell everyone they’re so happy they can eat it when really they’re imploding inside. Just eat food. I bloody love pizza 🤣

What is this? Does she rent out her frocks or does she rent them to wear? I’d not want to rent her frocks, Lewis might have rubbed his underpants on them. 😳
I don’t understand how she’s so busy. She isn’t training any clients? What else is she doing all day? 🤷‍♀️

Yeah she’s basically advertising her frocks on the app and people can rent them off her. Don’t know why anyone would want to do with either way. Imagine if you rent out a dress and someone grubby wears it.

There are gym options I think. To be fair, I stopped going to the gym March 2020 and haven't been back since as I love Caroline Girvan and a few others workouts so much. I know that doesn't work for everyone tho.

It is obvious that her disordered eating thoughts still consume her.... If they didn't, she would not be making a big deal about eating a cookie, chips etc. Hope she finds herself a good therapist

Reactions: 5

It’s the smirky face she makes when eating something she considers ‘forbidden” that makes me want to hurl 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

uh- sorry. Got carried away😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeeez her story this morning was just blah blah blah - I’m reminded when she used to do Live Q&As and she would just talk and talk and talk and talk - not sure if it’s nervousness or excitability or what but it’s sooo draining. When I used to do training for companies or presentations I realised that less talking was always welcome - make your points, engage with your audience but do not babble. Quickest way for listeners to switch off is babbling incessantly. If she wants to do TV work she needs to stop wittering on. 😬

Maybe im reading too much into it but an interesting tweet liked by Alice on Twitter...

Alice is really out there liking this tweet that has a slur for gay people in it.... I don't have a public account or brand and that is not a tweet I would ever like. Don't care if it's tongue in cheek or not. Yikes.

Attachments

• Wow
I've been a Dental Nurse for 11 years and Oral Health Educator for 4 years. I've seen thousands and thousands of mouths, plenty of them look like Alice's 😂
Great to know! In my many more than 11 years of life, my tongue still has not looked like that thankfully. ☺.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Brand new jacket to throw on to wear to the gym...were you not just given one by Sweaty Betty Alice.

Screenshot_20211020-070931.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.