Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has been digging about in the philosophical quote section again. The irony of this is not lost on me from someone who has more emotional ups and downs than the lift in the Eiffel Tower and who needs to fix herself by blowing obscene amounts of cash on clothing, table decorations and handbags.
Exactly! Completely lost on her though, just like any valid and constructive criticism.

Reactions: 2
People who post those kind of quotes anyway are just the most tedious bores. Imagine how long they spend digging around for quotes that reflect their current situation? Get a life.

Reactions: 7
People who post those kind of quotes anyway are just the most tedious bores. Imagine how long they spend digging around for quotes that reflect their current situation? Get a life.
Exactly. It’s confirmation bias to find an inspirational quote on insta and re-post it/engage with it. Then the algorithm learns the kind of things you want to see and shows you more of it. She needs to get herself off of social media and try and eloquently explain herself rather than posting made up quotes

Reactions: 7
I do hope Alice is okay... she seems so insecure. Shame as I don't know why. She is attractive, had a good job (PT, not influencer), good income, a relationship, vacations, etc. It seems her insecurities came out more when Covid hit and she was having to be more of an "influencer" than a PT. I thought she seemed like a great PT and I feel it would do her the world of good to go back to it instead of getting even deeper into the vapid influencer world.
When I first followed her, I honestly thought she was a breath of fresh air...she seemed sincere and like a bundle of sunshine to be honest. I think she is lost and I hope she finds herself. She goes on about the "old" Alice as though it was bad but that is when I thought she seemed at her best. I think she tried to fill that void with the app which hasn't been very successful. I would root for her if she stepped back from IG and went back to in person training.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The people positing inspirational quotes online aren’t normally the ones that;

- are inspirational
- have their tit together
- appear stable

Just a thought

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do hope Alice is okay... she seems so insecure. Shame as I don't know why. She is attractive, had a good job (PT, not influencer), good income, a relationship, vacations, etc. It seems her insecurities came out more when Covid hit and she was having to be more of an "influencer" than a PT. I thought she seemed like a great PT and I feel it would do her the world of good to go back to it instead of getting even deeper into the vapid influencer world.
When I first followed her, I honestly thought she was a breath of fresh air...she seemed sincere and like a bundle of sunshine to be honest. I think she is lost and I hope she finds herself. She goes on about the "old" Alice as though it was bad but that is when I thought she seemed at her best. I think she tried to fill that void with the app which hasn't been very successful. I would root for her if she stepped back from IG and went back to in person training.
All of this. When I began following her I thought she was great. Passionate about training, about developing her knowledge, about good form, safe regressions and progressions. Bouncy and happy and enthusiastic. Now it’s all so fake and forced. She’s been swallowed up by the Insta vapid world, the designer gear, the over sharing. I loathe those quotes being posted. Absolutely pointless. Come back genuine Alice. Are you still in there? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was out shopping with a friend last weekend and we got talking about how much we hate influencer culture- specifically around the “we’re all in it together” kind of stuff. And how they all try to be relatable but they aren’t- I used Alice as an example of non- relatability, knowing that my friend knew who she was (and a pretty big fan of her a couple of years ago).
My friend basically completely echoed what we say here on the daily. She’s gone from absolutely loving her workouts, singing her praises and recommending her to everyone to now being completely put off and seeing everything she does as either showing off or money grabbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im Confused.
How does a 28 day challenge start on October 11? Does that make it the Oct/Nov challenge?
Should be discounted then? £16.99 \28 is £.60 a day x 15 days is £9 right?
🧐

Reactions: 6
I see she’s on the beg for positive feedback for the app again! Numbers must be dwindling. Her engagement levels are dropping again and even her fan girls on her Fb group are quiet other than moaning about how the app is broken!

What about her ride or die - My Gym Wardrobe? Guess friendship only reaches as far as her greedy fist.
isn’t she working at MGW office?

Is that oatmeal with walnuts? Pecans? and sliced bananas? Caramel sauce? Should I buy the app to get this groundbreaking recipe?

B9DEF8FC-19AC-4DDC-B6BE-A4D7132679EA.jpeg

C6E97414-8685-492E-877C-06B6A118F3A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally never wears sweaty Betty except now when they are paying her to!! How false. Not gonna lie it’s put me right off the brand. She can definitely afford to buy her own sweaty Betty as well she doesn’t need anything gifted!

Reactions: 9
Oh here we go advertising sweaty Betty when shes never worn it and only buys the mega extra expensive tit from my gym wardrobe...sweaty Betty is extortionate in my opinion, Primark is a distant memory.

Reactions: 8
Sweaty Betty has never ever ever featured in her gym wear!! Ever!!! Now she’ll have been gifted shed loads of it and pretends it’s the best thing ever!! Yuck. Puts me right off the brand. Their quality isn’t what it used to be anyway, although I do have a soft spot for the overpriced Gary yoga pants for those pre menstrual bloating days as you feed your face with Caramac. 😳😊

Chilli con carne! Alice has invented chilli and rice!!! 😳😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Gosh her meals are so damn boring. What would be so special about her oats or chilli that would make me pay for it? Is she an ingredient connoisseur?! I don’t expect much tbh. She isn’t a chef or food professional. But just stop with the basic recipes. All these basic b*tches need to stop with their basic b*tch recipes.

• Haha
Gosh her meals are so damn boring. What would be so special about her oats or chilli that would make me pay for it? Is she an ingredient connoisseur?! I don’t expect much tbh. She isn’t a chef or food professional. But just stop with the basic recipes. All these basic b*tches need to stop with their basic b*tch recipes.
I agree. They’re just crap and anyone could make them without needing a recipe unless you literally cannot cook anything. I know she wants her app to be a one-stop-shop but she’s done it terribly and it comes across like she’s chasing her own tail trying to create all the content. She should have got a nutritionist on board to provide the food related content. But I suppose that would mean she’d need to share the spotlight and the earnings..!

I used to love the big colourful plates she posted as Clean Eating Alice. Just home meals made in her kitchen, no fancy lighting or editing. Although in hindsight maybe she wasn't actually eating them!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know that Joe Wickes is a twit too and you need about 5,000 ingredients to stick to his plan but at least his recipes are slightly exciting and a bit different

Reactions: 2
I know that Joe Wickes is a twit too and you need about 5,000 ingredients to stick to his plan but at least his recipes are slightly exciting and a bit different
He has definitely got a significant team of food and nutrition advisers behind him. I was bought his veggie cook book and was really surprised that there’s some decent ideas and recipes, but you do often need some random ingredients for some of them! They’re very easy though and actually beyond what you may think of yourself. Sticking beans in a jacket spud or pasta bake with peas is just lazy recipe planning Alice. You can do better.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.