Alice Liveing #3 Almond alice’s skins on fire, shame her app Is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve come to the conclusion that the resort they are confining themselves to, reminds me of a swanky retirement home 😂😂😂 It looks so boring and stuffy. I get that the complete opposite may be true, but the way Alice is portraying it is really not selling it to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t worry all, I think she comes home today 😂
I’ve got a feeling we have the last night tonight as she mentioned yesterday’s rave of an evening was penultimate night. I’d hoped today was homeward bound. Place your bets for a proposal tonight?!! 🤨😳🤣

That place looks like it’s so up itself it would drive me mad. Lovely for a day for a pamper spa or something, then I’d be feeling like a scruffy salt baked peasant. Where’s the massive plates of Greek food and vines and fun?!!!

Reactions: 6
One of the strangest things about her holiday is the fact that she needed someone to book everything for her. Am I missing something? They didn’t actually do anything other than leave the resort for one dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's a funicular to get to the pool/private beach 🙈🙈🙈 bloody hell these rich people can't even be expected to walk somewhere themselves!

Reactions: 8
One of the strangest things about her holiday is the fact that she needed someone to book everything for her. Am I missing something? They didn’t actually do anything other than leave the resort for one dinner!
I know - travel guru booked them a week in a hotel (gosh, that’s a challenge) a meal in another hotel and their Covid tests. Bet that cost a few hundred quid too for his expertise.

I know it isn’t everyone’s idea of fun but for me part of the holiday fun is choosing where to eat, salivating over menus, wandering about, even cooking at your villa after you’ve been to the local markets for fresh stuff and create some fab feasts. I don’t want fancy plates of stuff every night in the same place. I want to wash my hair, stick some shorts on and stuff myself! Where’s the authenticity?

I’m not Jane BTW 🤣🤣🤣 but well done Jane. Please join us 🤗🤣

Reactions: 14
Alive needs to lay off the cocktails this evening or leave her phone behind when she goes to the 🚽 in case of more random preening and swaying. Just sayin’ 😳

Reactions: 3
Alive needs to lay off the cocktails this evening or leave her phone behind when she goes to the 🚽 in case of more random preening and swaying. Just sayin’ 😳

I predict tonight will be quiet just in case/because of any potential proposals

Reactions: 5
How can you not go to Greece and eat a delicious chicken wrap full of tazkiki and chips 😂

Reactions: 9
How can you not go to Greece and eat a delicious chicken wrap full of tazkiki and chips 😂
Yes! And drop it messily down your chin and wash it down with an ice cold bottle of beer then head to a packed vibrant taverna? Sitting on that terrace with all the other posers would do my head in!!! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s with the OAP stir lift to the beach? I dont think she has ever been in the pool or sea and got her extensions wet.

Reactions: 4
“Holiday wasn’t an ad or gifted” no but it certainly bleeping felt like an ad for the whole time Alice was there

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.