Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no idea what sense of privacy or security means. It’s quite sad really. The need to constantly and desperately overshare is just so…tragic.
She’s addicted to getting the likes and comments. Everyone asking “oooh where are you” and her saying she’ll share when they’ve left. Honey, if Tattle can locate you in 30 seconds so can your other followers! If it’s been gifted and I bet it has, just do your post and review when you leave. Almond Alice needs to leave her phone at home for a few days. Imagine her on a true digital detox 😱🤣 she would implode.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s addicted to getting the likes and comments. Everyone asking “oooh where are you” and her saying she’ll share when they’ve left. Honey, if Tattle can locate you in 30 seconds so can your other followers! If it’s been gifted and I bet it has, just do your post and review when you leave. Almond Alice needs to leave her phone at home for a few days. Imagine her on a true digital detox 😱🤣 she would implode.
Also she 100% shared a link to it on her stories when she booked it!

Reactions: 4
You have got to be kidding me.
it’s not an ad but should be.
she can’t stop
No wonder Paddy won’t pop the question.
View attachment 707941
Canopy and Stars will be delighted washing that out of the pristine white cotton bedding when she leaves. 🙄🤣
Not an ad but it is really. And I’m so desperate for attention that I can’t stop this posting even on a supposed break. Well, my skin was feeling a bit bleurgh so I had a large coffee and a shower where I washed my face. Sorry I didn’t take any photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always posts a pic of the menu and I wonder if it’s to show the high prices of where she is eating. She cannot resist showing off

Reactions: 8
And had to point out its Michelin starred too! No bang average meals for princess almond!
I bet Paddy is down at the greasy spoon this morning getting a giant bacon and egg bap whilst Princess Almond tops up her fake tan and smashes some avocados.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Paddy is down at the greasy spoon this morning getting a giant bacon and egg bap whilst Princess Almond tops up her fake tan and smashes some avocados.
Not a chance he's ever been in a greasy spoon 😂
He's probably having a well deserved rest from being chief photographer/filmer for top notch content on their clearly gifted break in their wifi free social media free haven.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you have o2 priority there’s a competition for canopy and stars with her face plastered on it once you enter so clearly a gift/partnership. Wish i’d got a screenshot.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She so disingenuous. Does she think we are all stupid?? I see she also tagged the Michelin starred place last night WHEN THEY WERE EATING so I bet they got a hefty discount or freebies. She has no shame. 🙄

Reactions: 6
She so disingenuous. Does she think we are all stupid?? I see she also tagged the Michelin starred place last night WHEN THEY WERE EATING so I bet they got a hefty discount or freebies. She has no shame. 🙄
I literally came to call out her sneaky antics and knew you’d be right on the money 😂. She’s an absolute disgrace. Just be upfront about it…maybe then people wouldn’t have such an issue with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I literally came to call out her sneaky antics and knew you’d be right on the money 😂. She’s an absolute disgrace. Just be upfront about it…maybe then people wouldn’t have such an issue with it.
Cue her being sniffy and sad tomorrow. And overworked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw a comment on her post asking if it was an ad for that treehouse and she deleted it. What world do these people live in? Did anyone else see it? Asked something about them profiting and doesn’t that make it an ad?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.