Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. No. No. I didn’t need to see this. Now he’s tucked up on Paddy’s side of the bed. My OH would want the sheets washing for sure if I’d got people all grimy from sleep in their pants on his side of the bed. 😳🤣
I really do find this so weird 😂😂

Reactions: 11
She’s really falling for all these skin care offers/options isn’t she. They must see her coming! People have said before - if she just left her skin alone it would look far better. Surely having a peel and using a red light treatment regularly in one week isn’t a great idea. I have clear but oily skin that reacts really well to chemical peels - but only because I follow the after care to the letter, have 1-2 a year, and have no other treatments in between. I know it wouldn’t work that way for everyone, but it’s really really better to do less!

Reactions: 6
Does Lewis only ever wear boxers? Does he own trackies or jeans? I dont understand why he's never fully dressed?

Why is he always in his pants!! 😂😳

Just seen we’ve got a Mortar and Milk mention.. Morning Alice 🙋🏻‍♀️

Ha thought the same!

Also on her personal/Fashun page she was wearing the brightly coloured dress after being gifted the cake so again clearly not reading here at all!

• Haha
Why does she bother answering these questions? She’s always banging on about how she hates it when people ask about paddy and their future. I’d be the same, who’s business is it whether they want to get married? Surely posting stuff like this pisses Paddy off? She should just ignore it and actually keep them private if she wants people to stop 🙄

39C2C412-1794-4D23-AFD4-A9E4FFB9A036.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why does she bother answering these questions? She’s always banging on about how she hates it when people ask about paddy and their future. I’d be the same, who’s business is it whether they want to get married? Surely posting stuff like this pisses Paddy off? She should just ignore it and actually keep them private if she wants people to stop 🙄

View attachment 724356
I agree. If she’s choosing the questions to answer (in amongst her own asked of herself ones….) why not keep private matters private? It is their business as to whether they get married or not but if she wants to keep their private life private she needs to stop half sharing stuff about it. Surely? 🤷‍♀️
Can we crowd find to buy Lewis some trousers?

Hahaha I was just thinking to myself I bet Alice is the type to have a wedding Pinterest board so I did a quick Google AND SHE DOES! Last updated 4 months ago!

AA96682F-A063-4C8B-9949-0EF16252AE87.jpeg

8D51F401-4489-4A53-BA87-A1BEDFA5213D.png

In fairness I have an engagement ring I like pinned but it’s to a secret board! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha I was just thinking to myself I bet Alice is the type to have a wedding Pinterest board so I did a quick Google AND SHE DOES! Last updated 4 months ago!

View attachment 724523
View attachment 724524

In fairness I have an engagement ring I like pinned but it’s to a secret board! 😂
Bet she makes that private now. Thanks for the screen grabs!

Lewis gives me the ick, as does their weird relationship
Right? I’ve always thought that. Plus he looks like he needs to wash half the time ..

View attachment 724356
what will be will be translates into I am pressing him so hard to get married ans he’s not about it.
Ok ladies - for those who are married - how long did it take to get the ring?
Let’s help Alice out here.

Right? I’ve always thought that. Plus he looks like he needs to wash half the time ..

what will be will be translates into I am pressing him so hard to get married ans he’s not about it.
I hope he does though, they've been together a long time so it seems a bit unfair to keep her hanging on.

Reactions: 7

5 years. A lot happened prior though, we moved to his country and he sponsored me for residency through spousal sponsorship which showed me how committed he was. Lol.

Reactions: 4

Engaged 14 months into our relationship, and the wedding was the month before our third anniversary

Reactions: 3
Gives me the heebie jeebies. I was with a guy for almost 6 years and we used to talk about marriage casually and our future together. I’d drop not so subtle hints about rings and wedding venues being lovely etc etc. He definitely would also ask me about which ring style I liked and so on. He then dumped me outta the blue and said he was miserable and depressed in his life. My current guy is older and more mature and there’s been no guesswork involved!

Reactions: 7
So - we are all very different aren’t we. But in my 20s I was with someone for 9 years. He resisted marriage, buying anywhere together, proper commitment in so many ways. We split at age 31 when I decided he was hopeless in terms of any future together. I think he was already seeing someone else!

I married late 30s. Engaged after 6 months, married after 18 months. Married 12 years this year. Finally feel I’m with the person who I hope to grow old with.

I get the feeling Alice is a big romantic and would marry Paddy tomorrow if he asked. I wonder if he’s a commitment phobe full stop or just not into the idea of marrying her. I still go back to the comment she wrote when Damian Lewis wrote his eulogy about Helen McCrory and how amazing to have a love like that. Strange thing to write if you’re blissfully settled.
And yes, please can we buy Lewis some soap and some trousers. He looks “mucky”. 😳😱🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
3 years to get engaged, married a year later and divorced 5 years after that 🤣🙈

Been with my current bf for 5 years and we’re not engaged but that’s because I have no interest in being married again 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.