Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see the meltdown either - did she delete it?! If it was App related she needs a new App developer or host or something. Yep a fancy dinner will fix it all and I’m sure she’s angling for a free meal next time with the tagged pictures. At least she didn’t share them whilst there like last time. But she doesn’t read here. Nope. 😳🙄

Hi 👋 Alice

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see the meltdown either - did she delete it?! If it was App related she needs a new App developer or host or something. Yep a fancy dinner will fix it all and I’m sure she’s angling for a free meal next time with the tagged pictures. At least she didn’t share them whilst there like last time. But she doesn’t read here. Nope. 😳🙄

Hi 👋 Alice
No but she did share the menu last night though.
I didnt see a meltdown either.
The app issues seem to get raised on the fb page so maybe she's mentioning them less on fb.
The thing i fins weirdest is how little she replies to people on fb. They all seem to answer each other with little input from alice. The group I'm on has a lot of interaction from members but the coaches also where she doesnt seem to be massively present.

Reactions: 3
No but she did share the menu last night though.
I didnt see a meltdown either.
The app issues seem to get raised on the fb page so maybe she's mentioning them less on fb.
The thing i fins weirdest is how little she replies to people on fb. They all seem to answer each other with little input from alice. The group I'm on has a lot of interaction from members but the coaches also where she doesnt seem to be massively present.
I also noticed that on her repeating Insta post promoting the App that pops up every so often on my feed people have asked questions but don’t get a reply. Surely if your presence is via social media you’d be on the ball to respond via all the channels? She wants to use the FB page when it suits for positive comments etc but then never interacts from there either so it seems if people have issues or questions. It all seems very amateur to me.

Reactions: 2
That’s so irritating. Asks for the good stuff, says she takes on board suggestions from her “focus group” but doesn’t respond to questions in various places and then the App crashes again. 🤷‍♀️ oh and you’ve all got a deload week anyway because the calendar dates don’t fit in with her facials and family outings. 🙈

Reactions: 5
That’s so irritating. Asks for the good stuff, says she takes on board suggestions from her “focus group” but doesn’t respond to questions in various places and then the App crashes again. 🤷‍♀️ oh and you’ve all got a deload week anyway because the calendar dates don’t fit in with her facials and family outings. 🙈
People take deload weeks when they need it, not when the pt can't be arsed to provide content. There should be stretching, lower intensity workouts but not nothing at all. If you need a deload week it should be for a purpose to reinvigorate your performance.

Reactions: 4
A Volvo is not very on brand for our Princess Alice is it!? I would have expected a smaller sportier number or a Tesla?

A Volvo is not very on brand for our Princess Alice is it!? I would have expected a smaller sportier number or a Tesla?
It was probably leased to her? Here in North America, Volvo's are seen as luxury vehicles which I find interesting...they are very fancy now. Growing up in the UK, I remember them being basic.

Reactions: 7
Oh FFS 😂 need a car wash urgently for my brand new Volvo. Can’t google cos I’m too rich and spoiled. Guessing we are in for an exciting volvo sponsored reveal and 100 posts about the new car

81E9F285-6E22-49D4-A19B-EEEC18035368.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How will she see out of an XC40?!! I had one for a month and I’m tall and it had so many blind spots. 🤣🤣 Seeing as she hasn’t bragged about a partnership I’m guessing it’ll be through Volvo Care, the full electric ones are about a grand a month. 😳 I guess when you spend 200 quid on a facial that’s a bargain. They’re actually very nice inside and definitely a step up on the Volvos of a few years ago.

The one I had for a month whined like a spoilt brat tho when the battery kicked in (Hybrid) so it’s actually pretty damn perfect for our Princess.

• Haha
I knew it was period time soon. 🤣🤣🤣😳
I’m also so excited not to see any photos of their holiday. I’m not staking any great money on this happening though. I might gamble 20p on her not sharing the flight, arrival and first drink.
There'll be a beggy post looking for "recommendations" on airport chauffeurs still to come!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.