Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often notice there is someone called "Lewis" something on here that likes comments... and I have wondered if it is her friend. But surely he wouldn't use such an obvious username. Lol.

Reactions: 4
To answer my own:
First marriage at 25, we dated 1.5 years then married. Divorced a year later
Now- met and dated 3.5 years and been married almost 20 years.

Reactions: 5
Cringing at her public Pinterest boards. 💍 👰🏼 She may be quite happy just being boyfriend and girlfriend but I’ve never got that vibe from her. She could’ve just not answered that question on her stories and Paddy the golf champ, thought this was more her business and dodgy app that often doesn’t work account.

Reactions: 6
To answer...together 18 months pre engagement been married almost 6 years. We'd been friends for about 7 years before we got together and had dated briefly but i thought he was too nice! Turns out nice boys are severely underrated.

I often notice there is someone called "Lewis" something on here that likes comments... and I have wondered if it is her friend. But surely he wouldn't use such an obvious username. Lol.

I have never spotted that...i hope he'd be cleverer but then mostly we are pretty balanced i think having read other threads, some of which are really mean.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Together just over 2 years when we got engaged, married the following year. Been married 15 years now. We did know each other for years beforehand though as friends.

either Alice is getting to the stage where she wants to put some pressure on about their future and he doesn’t feel the same, or Paddy would love to propose but now every occasion is loaded with anticipation so it’s putting him off.
I know of some couples where it was the latter, the guy just wanted to do it spontaneously but felt he couldn’t, so the couple ended up getting married way later than they expected they would.
I also know of a couple where they went on a big holiday and the girl was dropping hints and making remarks before and during the holiday, so that if they hadn’t got engaged then they probably would have separated before their flight home. They did get married but are not together now.

Together for 9 years and NO PROPOSAL 🌚😂 I used to be irritated by it and get jealous of others who were together less time and getting engaged left right and centre but we’re so happy with each other and it really doesn’t matter to me anymore. People have got together, engaged, married and divorced in the time we‘ve been together.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wondering if it’s my name that you’re referring to. If so, I’m not Lewis 🤣. I shoulda wound you lot up and said I was him though, for shits and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2 1/2 years till engaged, further 2 years till married....celebrating 34th wedding anniversary in September

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry, back to the car wash as I’ve just caught up. She asked that question because there’s a few car valet companies that come to you so she was no doubt waiting for someone to send one her way so she could get a freebie in return for a few tags.

Oh and together 7 years proposed after 3 was supposed to get married last year but covid meant we had to cancel and looking forward to my big day in T-13 days ☺

• Heart
Does anyone else think she has the most bizarre hands. It’s like they’ve shrunk, there’s too much skin and they’re all wrinkly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, back to the car wash as I’ve just caught up. She asked that question because there’s a few car valet companies that come to you so she was no doubt waiting for someone to send one her way so she could get a freebie in return for a few tags.

Oh and together 7 years proposed after 3 was supposed to get married last year but covid meant we had to cancel and looking forward to my big day in T-13 days ☺
👰‍♀️congratulations to you @Its_Me Vuuuury excited for you 🥰😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1

How exciting for you! Sorry that you’ve had to wait but I’m sure it will be worth it! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congratulations - have a wonderful big day, it’ll be worth the Covid delays!!!! 🎉 🍾 💒 ❤

Thread title suggestion- Alice Liveing Princess Bratty wants almonds in fashion, but her App it keeps on crashin’

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hadn't realised how little of her hair was her own. Personally i think it looks too much when she has it all bog and wavy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.