Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I see she’s now plugging her TikTok page. Hilarious her normal posts got basically no attention but her social content wedding minion vids have got loads🤣

Reactions: 2

PsychoKitty

Chatty Member
Haha! Maybe she'll learn to eat with her mouth closed for the next one. Or just eat normally. And shut up about it.

Has anyone checked out her Mum’s aka Salad Queen? liveingbakes on Insta. I can see where Alice gets the narcissism from. A post all about the wedding with two shots of the actual couple tucked in well after the parental showing off. I can only assume Paddy’s family have asked for no social media parading of them as they’ve been absent from all the showing off shots. The mind boggles about the pre wedding drinks and buffet for 75 people too. The cost must be astronomical for this event. Her mother will be ditching the Ocado ingredient salads for some baked beans on white budget bread. 🙄

Horrifying outfit. Yep ditch the white now. The wedding band seems to be diamonds all the way around from what I can see. Amazed that’s not been shown off yet. She looks about 50 here.
That aura ring on the same hand does nothing to accentuate her wedding ring set 🙄. Why does she wear it on that hand??

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
An acquaintance of mine worked at a big magazine and media publishing house and selected bridesmaids strategically from different departments and titles with the best connections to various wedding related things. By doing this she managed to get a lot of things at cost or significant discounts. She wasn’t an influencer and didn’t write about her wedding; just had good contacts and the leverage of working at an influential media enterprise.

So it’s not far fetched at all to imagine Alice will have been able to do at least the same given her “clout” (hate that word) on social media. At the very least, by creating so much content and using it to grow her audience on TikTok she’ll be able to write things off as business expenses when she files her tax returns. I’m sure she still spent a lot - because it’s Alice - but definitely not full price for everything. I also think that’s why the wedding seemed a bit mismatched and over the top in some areas but totally lacking and devoid of class in others.

I have to say I am so sick of wedding content. I’m amazed she doesn’t have a clearer content strategy given her book comes out in a couple of weeks. Seems like there’s very little interest as she’s not really garnering many media appearances. Good.
This is so on the money! I wouldn’t even gather she had a book coming out.

mammer8

VIP Member
I saw the article in the Sunday Times. She said she was told she might not be able to have children if she carried on with her lifestyle so that made her make changes

• Sick

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Did she get a discount deal with the dressmaker, hence the repeated posts? Because yes it is a nice dress and clear that a lot of work went into the design and creation, but we don’t need to see it over and over.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Oh gosh I always though Alice reminded me of someone and it has come to me watching the film tonight on ITV2, Legally Blonde 2. She is Elle Woods!!!

On Alice's wedding I did think her dress was lovely, nit my style but quite tradional. It was so nice she had both her parents walk her down the aisle.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I liked her veil, but that was about it. It wasn't the dress I expected but to each their own. I genuinely hope they had a lovely day.

mammer8

VIP Member
GP and Christine are friends from college. I'm not sure how she knows the Dr and the woman who lives in a very fancy apartment in New York.

The 2 non influencer bridesmaids are her cousins.