Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
So she’s off to Tally’s non official wedding party in France - please don’t let her wear white. I wouldn’t put it past her. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Maybe the plan is to concieve, have a baby and then jump on the motherhood rollercoaster. Personally I think she is too selfish for all that being a parent means but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gosh she’s going to be one of those helicopter parents that tries to find a reason for every time they don’t sleep, every time they cry etc. I hope she doesn’t project her insecurities on any kids she has!

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
She’s injured and needs to see someone about it - the spiral begins!!
The obsession is ridiculous. All she’s done is a bit of a tweak after a couple of weeks off and going maybe a bit too hard! Ease back, bit of ice if needed, get DP to massage the groin 🤢 and all will be good. She is the biggest narcissist out there. She makes Chessidiot look altruistic.

GBPackersFan91

Her reply made me laugh. Yes Alice. Yes we can tell. Just a little bit.
I’m guessing we will be getting one of these edited videos every day for the next month or so (at least) whilst she is still on a high from it all. I mean, that’s why you hire an entire social media team for your wedding right?! 🤢

Attachments

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
The guests’ seating and table settings look so budget - bare chairs, the tiniest of table centre pieces, and a very basic looking cake from some celebrity favourite cake maker. In comparison to her flowers for her photos and her dresses, it gets more and more evident that she did not give a shit about DP or her guests. Even in her stupid story about eating a FOOD FREEDOM KEBAB she has a Freudian slip, “paddy and i’s speech”. She just can’t help herself! What a mega bore.