Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deevee47

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭 you are so right. She banged on about having to have the first wedding as they were so keen to have the celebrant they had for their ‘second’ day and year haven’t even mention anything about being married or the vows or about her life partner etc.
She’s so vapid it’s unreal. She just constantly wants to show off.. and show off what she thinks is important about hair and makeup and dress etc where as all of that is a nice to have but it’s in no way important.
She’s an absolute dick.

Insufferable cunt....this wedding content has seen me off...father of the bride first look FFS. Is nothing sacred or private. I give them less than 2 years, her content screams selfish vapid bitch and I'm here for her come down. Dress was ok but whole wedding was soulless and all about being spenny rather than the actual vows they took. I will keep up with her on this fantastic thread of people who see her for what she is. Absolute prick!!!
---
I think Lewis is being sarcastic
Her reply made me laugh. Yes Alice. Yes we can tell. Just a little bit.
I’m guessing we will be getting one of these edited videos every day for the next month or so (at least) whilst she is still on a high from it all. I mean, that’s why you hire an entire social media team for your wedding right?! 🤢

Reactions: 4

ChatChar

To be fair every wedding planning thing I ever read said don’t waste money on chair covers and table decorations !! As a guest, I’d rather have nice food and some free drinks rather than a chair cover.

I think it all looked really nice & the floral displays were clearly the focal point

DariaJames88

The obsession is ridiculous. All she’s done is a bit of a tweak after a couple of weeks off and going maybe a bit too hard! Ease back, bit of ice if needed, get DP to massage the groin 🤢 and all will be good. She is the biggest narcissist out there. She makes Chessidiot look altruistic.
Agreed. How does she know instantly she needs to see a doctor or physio? She’s obsessed with herself.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
The come down after a wedding like that is going to be absolutely massive. I’ve seen it before - all about the day of the wedding rather than the marriage. She’ll ride a high for the next 4-6 weeks whilst it’s all still fresh and she’s the centre of attention and then when people move on she’ll be totally lost!

Am still amazed she managed to drum up 6 bridesmaids to be honest! Wonder how Rhi feels not being one of them!!
I also found the bridesmaid thing odd - she’s done a few posts in the past about finding it hard to make female friends and to stay in touch with people and she’s lucky to have now found a few close friends (tagging people like that Christine person, Grunge Pants, etc). Then in her wedding day she’s got 3-4 bridesmaids we’ve literally never seen or been mentioned.. who are they? Cousins maybe? Just seems odd, usually people like Alice who are pretty open with their lives would also share close friends who are close enough to be bridesmaids..

watermelondoughnuts

Wtf is this?

Scene from Only Way is Essex?

The singer..?

Alices 'party' outfit...?

Sooo many questions

Attachments

Clapster1

Chatty Member
She has definitely deleted comments. I saw some negative comments on the post when she originally posted it, which probably prompted the stories this morning. It then got deleted (presumably archived) and then re-posted without any of the critical comments.
She deletes comments on any and all posts pretty regularly I'd say. I have a friend who asked her a polite question recently and it was wiped from the post. We all, in all aspects of our lives, have people who don't necessarily agree with us about everything, as adults we discuss it (if we want) and/or just move on and agree to disagree. SOOOO many influencers will not even tolerate the finest whisper of a question.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Riveting 🥱

Me me me me me me me me me meeeeeeee
I just find it laughable that in 5-8 years she could have a totally different approach to fitness or whatever and will be writing a whole new prologue about her ethos and fitness goals. It’s all just so vague and changeable.

uberoblique

Chatty Member
I love Nak’d bars albeit I buy them on bulk on Amazon when they periodically drop in price. They’re nice if you want something sweet but not too sweet.

Very much doubt Alice has ever willingly eaten one!

Reactions: 3

DariaJames88

I’m new to this thread, is DP a banker and suspected to use ❄ a lot? Please give me all the tea 😂
I think there’s a bit of confusion about him on here. He’s not posh and not a banker. He’s a financial planner
---
‘It’s coming’

Girl, it’s been and gone! We’ve all seen your mock Tudor lace dress! It’s not the big reveal you think it’s going to be…..
Came to say the same thing!!

PsychoKitty

Chatty Member
All these women are happy enough to have articles or even columns in the Daily Fail (yes Bryony Gordon what a disappointment that was) despite their constant misogynistic sexist racist bullying tripe laden articles!! Follow the money for sure! “How to stay slim AND healthy” 🫣😱🙄 FFS. She’ll be spitting that that headline.
She'll secretly love that description I reckon.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Insufferable cunt....this wedding content has seen me off...father of the bride first look FFS. Is nothing sacred or private. I give them less than 2 years, her content screams selfish vapid bitch and I'm here for her come down. Dress was ok but whole wedding was soulless and all about being spenny rather than the actual vows they took. I will keep up with her on this fantastic thread of people who see her for what she is. Absolute prick!!!
I love this summary and just guffawed so loudly into my coffee. Thank you. 😂

• Haha

elevatordomino

Wow whatever happened to actually working for a living 😭 I'm only jealous because my job is horrible, stressful and not particularly well paid. Why is everything such a graft for us normal none social media folk!
I get this but I do feel like sometimes influencers must find it a bit soul destroying doing ads, creating content, all the contracts and you must do and say this in this video of our product. And even if it is sound destroying they need to get money in and have to keep doing it. Not saying they’ve got it worse off than us ‘normal folk’ at all, just that I dunno how well I’d sleep at night selling myself out as an influencer! I remember Alice saying she had to cut an advertising contact with a company as they were causing her too much anxiety and stress.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Oh god there’s a longer video up 🫣😂 Poor DP looks so uncomfortable when he’s actually in it. Like he’s being paraded under duress!!

• Haha