Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anom1289

DP was likely still too hammered or ❄ laden to drive so they needed a short hop in an Uber. 😳🫣😂

Do we reckon her parents paid for this lavish event? It looks like a lovely weekend but I’d rather use the money towards a property of my own!
I’m new to this thread, is DP a banker and suspected to use ❄ a lot? Please give me all the tea 😂

Reactions: 1

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
I think she looks lovely. Not my kind of dress (agree she looks like she should be in Six) but she looks happy and enjoying it all. As for the bridesmaids - black or navy is boring / bit funeral in my opinion so whilst I’m not sure they go with her dress, I like the bright happy vibe!!

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Nice to see Alice ‘slow down and relax’ this weekend (latest IG story) after what I imagine has been such a hectic time recently.
She clearly needed it, and deserves it!
I mean she’s had a whole morning of work last week with her app filming! In amongst the free tennis day out, appointments, lunches blah blah blah!!! Poor lamb must be shattered.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
A woman I went to school with had a dress made from the same place and she’s definitely not as rich as Alice. It’s probably not quite as expensive as people might think.

Ups27

VIP Member
Maybe he does earn more but his job title at his company pay 70-80. Unless his LinkedIn is wrong

elevatordomino

She also makes a weeks pay for a normal
Person doing one #spon. Influencers at her level can make $5-$20k a POST.
I do not feel sorry for her.
how could you? Look at that ugly hair band!
Really! Tbh I had no idea she was so famous or she held that much…. Influence(?) over people because there’s 100s of fitness influencers just like her I imagine. I don’t feel sorry for her I’m just embarrassed for her.

RandomFrog

on Tallys dress - Brides cant get annoyed if a guest turns up in a standard colour lots of people wear and don’t know what the bridesmaid dresses or colour scheme will be
But if she did know the colour? I had this at my wedding, I wasn't overly bothered until I saw the pics, my extra guest looked like she was part of the wedding party (she knew the colour beforehand)