Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anom1289

Welcome!!! DP works in the City but I suspect he does not earn mega bucks. The ❄ scenario started as he does seem to like a good ole party and we surmised he was oft to be found in the strip joints of Soho with his banker mates rather than listening to Fivehead Ann Boleyn Banging on about her teeth/botox/rash/curly hair/food freedom 🫣😂
Thanks for the info! I have always thought they don’t seem together often from all her socials, guess this explains one of the places he goes 😂

Reactions: 2
I think she looked very orange 🍊

it also just looked highly staged and curated. I think it was lovely having her parents walk her down the aisle. Both of mine have gone now so she’s had a special moment there. Having that gurning attention seeker Chessidiot must have been painful for the other bridesmaids. Christine Tucker seems very normal I have to say!

How much for that hand designed wedding gown then? I have no clue what you’d be looking at?!!
I’d hazard a guess at minimum £10k for that dress…probably a hell of a lot more

BambiHamilton

Is Paddy Jewish??

That would explain the smashing of the glass at the altar and Alice’s dress being fairly modest (in terms of skin being shown, not decorations wise!)

quick search of google and it seems fairly similar to a traditional Jewish wedding dress. It’s giving Charlotte York vibes where she converts to Judaism for Harry

Lipgoss

Back to say she mustn’t have asked for no pics posted before she has herself; Chessie & even Lewis have both posted her now

Reactions: 1

Chattyman321

But if she did know the colour? I had this at my wedding, I wasn't overly bothered until I saw the pics, my extra guest looked like she was part of the wedding party (she knew the colour beforehand)
from person experience I’ve never been to a wedding where I’ve been told what their colour scheme is or what bridesmaid colours are. Only ones I have known is ones I’ve been a bridesmaid at. If they were really fussed they’d tell people not to wear pink. But if i did know beforehand as a guest I would avoid that colour

mammer8

VIP Member
Holy moly! Well I guessed lace long sleeves but the rest is a surprise 😯🥴

I was expecting an all round more elegant look.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I agree, her dress and the bridesmaids don't go together.

I don't mind the top of the dress but the skirt looks very thick and heavy, and old fashioned. She looks really happy though, so that's what counts. And they got good weather.

I think the neckline and fit of the top of the top part of the dress look really good on her. But that’s a big skirt and train for a non church wedding and not what I expected. I love the simplicity of the bridesmaids dresses, would I choose that colour? Maybe not but it suits them all and as a bridesmaid I’d be happy with it as pale colours make me look like a ghost 👻 😂🫣

Much as she drives me insane I’m really pleased they had good weather. Such a stunning venue and it’s great to have the outdoor vibe. Pouring rain would have made me unhappy with that amount of frock 😂😱

edit to add - I’m kinda coming round to really liking this dress 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

elevatordomino

Never seen someone chew a small piece of food so much. I bet she chews all her food to within an inch of its life because it makes you feel fuller quicker.