Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curious9

I really can't believe her random from the council comment! Surely she must have upset some of her devoted followers with that
I think that comment is really quite telling of her nasty side...not the nice and sweet smiley Alice she pretends to be. I have Cindi Lauper's "True Colours" playing in my head now for some reason 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
While Joanne can absolutely do one with her comments about kids, she is spot on about dull and clinical. Every year that she’s posted a video of them decorating the tree it’s exactly the same: no smiling, no eye contact, no talking, no fun. Presumably Paddy has been hanging out of his hoop every year then because that video yesterday looked no different to the ones she’s posted previously.

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
how can someone go on so much about how they don’t care about their appearance and shape and then absolutely everything she does is about her fucking appearance and stressing over it. It must be bloody exhausting for starters!
Actually I’ve cracked it! That is a why she feels shes working way harder than everyone else - because she spends 99.9 % or her life focusing on her appearance. It’s like a full time job 😂

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Who the hell is signing up to this shit show of an app?! She’s so, so unprofessional. People are paying for a service and she thinks it’s acceptable to just chop and change things to fit around her and her team’s lifestyle? That’s as well as the constant issues with things not uploading, wrong workouts being uploaded, messages not being replied to etc. She’s got plenty of time to be gallivanting around here, there and everywhere when it’s something fun. There is absolutely no excuse for it.

DariaJames88

This is 100% personal choice and people can choose to spend their money how they wish. But it blows my mind that she spends tens of thousands on clothes and accessories every season but flies economy

• Haha

munchkin27

Love the admission that she just wanted to get engaged for the ring and the party - it’s taken till now, and for someone else to tell her, for her to realise the “seriousness and specialness” of marriage 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick

DariaJames88

44B049A7-1415-4233-98E9-08E48B6F838C.png
Who goes to someone’s home, takes photos and posts them on the internet? Even for Alice that is so bizarre and crass.

• Wow

Rondoodle

VIP Member
How sad that to get excited about her wedding she needs to get strangers on the internet to ask her about it so she can brag and boast. She really is so strange.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Is she completely delusional or does she think that everyone else is stupid and no one from her main page ventures to her not-so-personal one? Just a few days ago she was apparently a foot taller with super slim legs and chiselled abs and now she posts this? She’s bonkers.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Why is she saying she needs to reach out to her network for feedback? She gets honest feedback every day on here and never pays attention to it. Ungrateful cow 😂

• Haha

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Does she not realise that most people feel down and low some weeks but they still just get on with life and their jobs and responsibilities? She always seems so surprised by it and cannot function. You can’t go through life only “performing well” when you feel light and sunshiney as she put it.
This exactly! 🙌🏻
It also does a massive disservice to those genuinely struggling with mental health issues and trying to get help and support from their employers and workplaces. People don't reach out or are not given help because it isn't taken seriously. It isn't taken seriously because ..... having a deadline (work to do), a period and not being on holiday are not cause for concern. That's actual, real life Alice.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
damn, the floral frock bingo won’t be ticked off. Instead it’s a raspberry bacofoil Dentist’s gardener shiny creation with the obligatory headband. The bride looks spectacular though. This is a wedding that’s cost a few quids…

Attachments

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
A fool and their money…
At this point if you’re still subscribing to this unreliable nonsense while Alice provides ample evidence of fannying around with outfits and beauty treatments, then you deserve to be skint
I agree. These people sound moronic to be honest. There are literally millions of free work outs online you could find. If you want an actual coach to craft you a workout plan then pay for that and then do the workouts whenever you want… I don’t understand what Alice thinks her USP is?!