Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bare feet get me every time 🤢
The bare feet and the shorts all year round. He’d hate my house. Cold stone floors, thick stone walls and the risk of a decapitated “something” squishing between those ginger hairy toes. 🫣😂. where do we think DP was partying last night? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So private!

If my husband was declaring my hangover on the internet I'd be raging.
This is the second time in two weeks she’s bitched about him on the internet. Bet she got lots of feedback from other women and gave her the needed dopamine hit.
Slipety slope
- airing ones dirty laundry ….

PS that was boring as h^*l. Where’s the mimosas? The laughing?

Reactions: 5
I’ve just bought a tree. I’m also hungover. Shall I set up my phone and film me and my family decorating it?. No? Because it’s bleeping dull watching someone decorate a tree? Yep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paddy still looks like he’s absolutely off his face, his jaw was all over the place…although to be fair to him he probably needs to be to put up with that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If that’s supposed to be a nice and special day I dread to think what a normal day is like in that flat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, do you not think it’s unusual how little they go out together?? She’s always at events or watching wicked for the 9millionth time and he’s always out on the lash somewhere. Don’t get me wrong, doing your own thing is important in a relationship but do they ever do anything together as a couple or as a couple with friends? Apart from holidays or weddings??

Also, do you not think it’s unusual how little they go out together?? She’s always at events or watching wicked for the 9millionth time and he’s always out on the lash somewhere. Don’t get me wrong, doing your own thing is important in a relationship but do they ever do anything together as a couple or as a couple with friends? Apart from holidays or weddings??
I think sometimes their feet touch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Someone re-posted this quote yesterday and it made me think well what’s the point then?! I get being a mother is difficult (mainly because mummy martyrdom is rammed down are throats) and tbh it just doesn’t look that fun anyway. The comments are full of people relating and one poster labelled it retroactive fun - doesn’t seem fun to me if you can’t enjoy it in the first place!

IMG_7375.jpeg

Reactions: 2
B7471EDC-9C10-47F3-8D84-299ED8301ED0.png

Alice, you are not the kind of girl Sir Mix A Lot rapped about you delusional bint. Literally what is her obsession with her flat arse?

• Haha
While Joanne can absolutely do one with her comments about kids, she is spot on about dull and clinical. Every year that she’s posted a video of them decorating the tree it’s exactly the same: no smiling, no eye contact, no talking, no fun. Presumably Paddy has been hanging out of his hoop every year then because that video yesterday looked no different to the ones she’s posted previously.

Reactions: 11
Someone re-posted this quote yesterday and it made me think well what’s the point then?! I get being a mother is difficult (mainly because mummy martyrdom is rammed down are throats) and tbh it just doesn’t look that fun anyway. The comments are full of people relating and one poster labelled it retroactive fun - doesn’t seem fun to me if you can’t enjoy it in the first place!

View attachment 2608908
Oops wrong thread! Ignore me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.