Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are struggling to heat their homes, but don't worry because Alice has overcome such adversity and not dyed her hair for a while. So brave.

Also she could eat an apple through a tennis racket.
Dying at this comment! I just can't get over how frozen her face is!! She has put me right off Botox!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear god - save us.
What the duck is she being filmed for? She’s the most wooden banal presenter ever. Is she cooking? Imagine it. Watch Nigella ole Almond and just imagine how you could be effortlessly sexy yet also bloody good at cooking as you keep your meat moist and spread the fat on the skin. (Apologies I have a thing for Nigella 🫣😂🥰)
---
Dying at this comment! I just can't get over how frozen her face is!! She has put me right off Botox!!
I have Botox and don’t look like she does. It just makes me look less angry and smooths the full lines out. I hope I still look like me. But I started having it at 38 and used it to work with my natural face expression. I also have it for migraine which has been transformative.

Reactions: 6
People are struggling to heat their homes, but don't worry because Alice has overcome such adversity and not dyed her hair for a while. So brave.

Also she could eat an apple through a tennis racket.
Why is her hair like that? Color looks crap to me and are those her plastic extensions back in for the holidays???

Reactions: 2
What the duck is she being filmed for? She’s the most wooden banal presenter ever. Is she cooking? Imagine it. Watch Nigella ole Almond and just imagine how you could be effortlessly sexy yet also bloody good at cooking as you keep your meat moist and spread the fat on the skin. (Apologies I have a thing for Nigella 🫣😂🥰)
---

I have Botox and don’t look like she does. It just makes me look less angry and smooths the full lines out. I hope I still look like me. But I started having it at 38 and used it to work with my natural face expression. I also have it for migraine which has been transformative.
Yeah I have it and don’t look like a frozen wax work. I can’t imagine how much she’s having to look like that.
---
How vain can you be posting endless photos of yourself? It’s actually incredible how self absorbed she is

Reactions: 9
Love the way she says she’s comfortable in her own skin. Skin is the word and she’s talking about not dying her hair. Her skin however is treated with £10m treatments pretty much daily and she’s so Botoxed up to her receeding hair line that she has no “own skin” any more. This woman is a joke! Not sure who you’re trying to fool love, but it ain’t working on any of us

Reactions: 7
She starts her first day story complaining about Paddy snoring. That is up with her? Does she get a lot of engagement By insulting her fiance??

Reactions: 3
“I woke up naturally at twenty past 5 which I know sounds smug annoying but it was actually because Paddy was snoring.”
So you didn’t wake up naturally then? 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently Tally doesn’t watch Alice’s fashion suggestions cause that outfits a no from me boss.
Also Alice better scoot and wash that hand with tanner all over it….
Sorry I know nothing about Tally. Is she a 45 year old mum with 3 kids? She looks rather old in that photo and doesn't really fit the Alice USP from that photo to be same age as Alice. If that all makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I know nothing about Tally. Is she a 45 year old mum with 3 kids? She looks rather old in that photo and doesn't really fit the Alice USP from that photo to be same age as Alice. If that all makes sense.
She’s apparently 30. people say her fiancé is fit and she’s punching. She used to be skinny during Alice’s clean eating days and then just like Alice got a bit soft around the edges, and some more, and started a whole new fitness movement called InTuiTiVe MoVemEnT and InTuiTiVe EaTiNg. Which apparently is the key to a long and healthy life. Except of course, she looks like a 45 year old tired mum who dresses horrifically.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s apparently 30. people say her fiancé is fit and she’s punching. She used to be skinny during Alice’s clean eating days and then just like Alice got a bit soft around the edges, and some more, and started a whole new fitness movement called InTuiTiVe MoVemEnT and InTuiTiVe EaTiNg. Which apparently is the key to a long and healthy life. Except of course, she looks like a 45 year old tired mum who dresses horrifically.
Hmmm they don’t look like a match to me 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She is like Alice but not quite a vain. They’re similar in that they pretend to be comfortable in their own skin but aren’t. Alive looks plastic but Tally is just bloated, grey and unhealthy. She claims it’s all intuitive and that’s what we all should do. Don’t worry if you have a sedentary job, and at the end of the day that you’ve sat down solidly for the entire it, it’s ok if you don’t feel like moving. Just stay sitting down. Never move. Be tired, stiff and have that burger and packet of biscuits. It’s ok, it’s all intuitive. Just wait for your heart attack waiting for you down the line. She’s as stupid as Alice. People have real lives, real stresses and real jobs. Sometimes you don’t want to bloody exercise but you just have to for the sake of your health and not dying!! Not being dramatic or anything but she’s in cloud cuckoo land

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is like Alice but not quite a vain. They’re similar in that they pretend to be comfortable in their own skin but aren’t. Alive looks plastic but Tally is just bloated, grey and unhealthy. She claims it’s all intuitive and that’s what we all should do. Don’t worry if you have a sedentary job, and at the end of the day that you’ve sat down solidly for the entire it, it’s ok if you don’t feel like moving. Just stay sitting down. Never move. Be tired, stiff and have that burger and packet of biscuits. It’s ok, it’s all intuitive. Just wait for your heart attack waiting for you down the line. She’s as stupid as Alice. People have real lives, real stresses and real jobs. Sometimes you don’t want to bloody exercise but you just have to for the sake of your health and not dying!! Not being dramatic or anything but she’s in cloud cuckoo land
Yeah that’s what rubs me up the wrong way about individuals like Alice going on about food freedom etc on social media- it’s targeted towards already slim people. The overweight struggling with their eating really don’t need to be told it’s empowering to eat a brownie 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve lived a bit like this for the past year or so due to a health condition and it’s horrid ( the sedentary life part). I’ve never felt so stiff and slow, my mood has been tit and I can’t believe someone actually would try and influence people to live like this. 0/10 wouldn’t recommend.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve lived a bit like this for the past year or so due to a health condition and it’s horrid ( the sedentary life part). I’ve never felt so stiff and slow, my mood has been tit and I can’t believe someone actually would try and influence people to live like this. 0/10 wouldn’t recommend.
It’s not a bad message if you’ve struggled with calorie restriction and not obsessing over food, but that’s a small percentage of people I think. It doesn’t apply to the average person :)

Reactions: 2
It’s not a bad message if you’ve struggled with calorie restriction and not obsessing over food, but that’s a small percentage of people I think. It doesn’t apply to the average person :)
^ an interesting point. I suffered with an ED for years, and a decade later I'm very happy, no stresses around food, exercise regularly but listen to my body etc etc. I think though if at the start of my recovery I'd seen 'intuitive eating' and 'intuitive movement' poster girl Tally Rye I'd have been really spooked and scared and put off relinquishing control over food. There are lots of people putting this message out there who truly do look happy, healthy and thriving (Victoria Spence comes to mind), but with Tally I'm not seeing 'health' or happiness either really. I hope she's ok - I used to really like her content but she seems a bit lost now.

• Heart
^ an interesting point. I suffered with an ED for years, and a decade later I'm very happy, no stresses around food, exercise regularly but listen to my body etc etc. I think though if at the start of my recovery I'd seen 'intuitive eating' and 'intuitive movement' poster girl Tally Rye I'd have been really spooked and scared and put off relinquishing control over food. There are lots of people putting this message out there who truly do look happy, healthy and thriving (Victoria Spence comes to mind), but with Tally I'm not seeing 'health' or happiness either really. I hope she's ok - I used to really like her content but she seems a bit lost now.
This is it in a nutshell, if someone looks happy, energetic and glowing then you’re much more likely to believe it’s ok to eat whatever you want follow intuitive eating (I personally don’t believe it’s good for your health to carry that much excess weight but let’s not get into that)

Reactions: 1
My main issue with Tally is that she categorically does not practice intuitive eating or intuitive movement and yet scams a living from pushing her harmful misinformation on to other vulnerable women. She practices her own version of intuitive, which involves having zero balance or self control. There is nothing intuitive about regularly smashing more calories than your body needs and then labelling your exercise for the day as wiping down kitchen worktops because you can’t be bothered doing anything else.
Alice isn’t as extreme but still so disingenuous and harmful for her claim that she’s happier now, go and eat your Sunday dinners, enjoy your holidays etc. when all of her photos are either filtered or taken from weird angles for the sole purpose of making herself look slimmer than she is. So clearly not body confident then.

On a more positive note, so glad to hear that you’re happy, healthy and thriving now. That can’t have been an easy journey ❤

• Heart
I did struggle with EDs in the past- I had anorexia between the ages of 15 and 18 and then relapsed in my 20s on and off. Maybe I’m still a tad disordered which is why I dislike the message? I dunno.

I think there’s a big difference between actual intuitive eating/exercising and encouraging binge eating/ being completely sedentary. And I don’t think these kinds of messages should ever be coming from unqualified influencers. People followed them through all the clean eating bs, and that transported to be toxic and rooted in disorder. I wouldn’t be surprised if a few years down the line the body positive, intuition stuff is also seen in a similar light.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.