Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
damn, the floral frock bingo won’t be ticked off. Instead it’s a raspberry bacofoil Dentist’s gardener shiny creation with the obligatory headband. The bride looks spectacular though. This is a wedding that’s cost a few quids…
All I have to add here is Alice - TAKE OFF THE OURA RING

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually burst out laughing at this. You need inspo from someone your own shape and size, Al. No wonder she looks so awful.
---
Why not just fly business class if you can spend that much on a dress that you will never wear again? Also I recall during pandemic she was asking for donations on PayPal. To fund all her expensive dresses I wonder 🙄🙄🙄
👀👀 hi Alice!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually burst out laughing at this. You need inspo from someone your own shape and size, Al. No wonder she looks so awful.
---

👀👀 hi Alice!
This is hilarious 😆 and £1100 or so for a frock that doesn’t suit you is so much of a bargain. 🙈 She has the absolute reverse body height/shape/proportions to Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
damn, the floral frock bingo won’t be ticked off. Instead it’s a raspberry bacofoil Dentist’s gardener shiny creation with the obligatory headband. The bride looks spectacular though. This is a wedding that’s cost a few quids…
Why not just stand nicely and have a photo where the bride is the main star? She’s knocked the bride sideways, spoiled the flow of the bride’s dress and ruined what could have been a lovely photo of them.
---
All I have to add here is Alice - TAKE OFF THE OURA RING
This!!
Why can’t she pop it on her right hand. You must be able to change the settings.

Reactions: 6
Why is she grabbing the bride like that? I would be like ‘get your grubby hands and orange face off my white dress head!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I. Have. No. Words. (It was bad the first time we saw this outfit. This is even worse!)

Also - I reckon some sneaky hair extensions have been added over recent days.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay I’m convinced now that this brand has to be trolling people with more money than sense. The brand name is ridiculous and the name of the dress style is unhinged. There can be no other explanation for this nonsense.

Reactions: 5
Okay I’m convinced now that this brand has to be trolling people with more money than sense. The brand name is ridiculous and the name of the dress style is unhinged. There can be no other explanation for this nonsense.
The designer behind Vampire's Wife is the wife of Nick Cave a musician, so the name is a pun about her. He sang Where the Wild Roses Grow, a duet with Kylie Minogue.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Who is like this?? Seriously am I just dead inside? I love my mates but I don’t need to video call them like a love sick puppy every few days
I feel quite sorry for Paddy. If I was facetiming from bed on holiday and posting things like that I think my husband would be quite put out. It's really weird.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.