Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That apartment is massive and gorgeous. Her friend must have sold a lot of overpriced leggings before she wound up the company. 😂
DP is clearly at home eating kebabs, curry and beer every night and just lying back in the glorious PEACE 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her life is ridiculous. Not that I’d want that soulless / real friendless existence but the money, is just crazy. Her out going’s a month must be more than mine are for a year!!!

Reactions: 6
I guess she could go play some American football if necessary. And just how much eye bleeping is acceptable? What’s a “proper New York party”? Does she just mean she’s going to a party? If she’s got that hideous black outfit on again heaven help us!

Attachments

• Haha
I guess she could go play some American football if necessary. And just how much eye bleeping is acceptable? What’s a “proper New York party”? Does she just mean she’s going to a party? If she’s got that hideous black outfit on again heaven help us!
Wtf is a proper New York party?

Reactions: 5
Wonder why Mygymwardrobe Jenny didn’t just get someone to run the business while she relocated to New York and then expand to US market. Hubbie must have got a well paying job there!

Reactions: 2
Remember when she wouldn't post her hotel in case someone tracked her down? Obviously isn't that worried about her pals house. Can't let that get in the way of showing off eh Al?
Isn’t she worried about her friend’s safety and privacy? If that were my house and she my guest, I’d be a touch annoyed.
---
So much for protecting her hair - the extensions are back. She is insufferably insecure. It almost blows one’s mind

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lego hand 😂😂 what a stupid show off. And I see the hair extensions are back with a vengeance.
Take off that bleeping Oura ring!!! I can’t say it enough times. And yes, so blatantly had the extensions put back in. Be honest Almond, don’t preach body acceptance then revert back to things you said you’d ditched.

She always looks like she’s playing dress up. Like she has absolutely no style of her own but she’ll have a stereotypical idea of what she thinks people will be wearing wherever she’s going and just tries to copy it. It’s always so try hard and tacky with all the designer stuff on show.

Reactions: 9
Lego hand 😂😂 what a stupid show off. And I see the hair extensions are back with a vengeance.
Loves Chanel, which is weird considering the ancestry, but doesn’t take her advice about jewellery…
“Before you leave the house,” the fashion designer Coco Chanel is supposed to have said, “look in the mirror and remove one accessory.”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.